Saturday, April 20, 2013

Life or how we go beyond Death

If you stick to the truth consistently and sincerely, the sense of guilt will not gnaw your heart and cause pain. The easiest habit is speaking the truth and being honest. For, if you start telling lies, you will have to keep count of them and remember how many you have told to whom and be always alert to not contradict one lie with another!
Also be aware that it is cowardice that makes you hide the truth. It is hatred that sharpens the edge of falsehood. Be bold and there is no need for a lie.
Be full of love and there is no need for duplicity, tricks and ploys. Finally, the most important truth is, if you love a person, then you will automatically feel that they deserve the truth and nothing less than the truth.
Baba
 
If we stick to truth, honesty, truth and transformation of mind, that is what comes into my mind in reading Baba's thought for the day, even if it is often just called divinity. It is the same, because what is meant with truth is a non-changing principle and that we find in our own experience only on the level of the observer. 
In the last days I noticed the father present, and father has to do with that higher principle and therefore, it is a good feeling.  
But he died nine years ago. His life was great and he mastered difficult obstacles, but when dying it was different. We have to see his life to understand his death.
He who had claimed the highest peaks by mountaineering, he was on a very dark place and it was too steep to get out of it.
What is it what we have to face in the moment of death?
I had both parents in my dream after death.
It was done for the body, only the soul will take another body and begin new again.
I guess that is what it said in the dream of my father. He claimed during his life time the highest peaks, but in the moment of death he was in a stream bed and the wall was steep faced, he couldn't get out and the light was far away like a small star, he didn't make it. And there was a bridge, but he was in the riverbed.
Whatever we get aware of, we have to find an answer and it is present between the lines. Whatever comes up, in that ocean of consciousness and it is not our doing, it just happens and the director behind is he, that is divinity. So facing the truth is in contact with the divine level, we just don't know it.

The shadow in the air was in a person during a Baba interview, I had to translate for her, there was that shadow and I had to tell her things I didn't like to tell and I had to repeat it and what came up afterwards was my mother. 
That devotee was kind of difficult and after that interview, she said he had meant me and not her and she was kind of right, because it was about the shadow. But I didn't like the role I had because I had to listen to her from now on and she didn't stop talking and even if she reminded me not directly on my mother, it was still the shadow in her following us. 
I remembered my mother talking too much and I had to listen to that. I didn't know how to tell her to stop talking. I was not even aware of it. I wanted to see her, because she was my mother and I was glad to see her, but I also had lots of problems with it. I guess there was a time when she spoke too much and I had the role of a kind of replacement partner, listening to that and  because he was not here, whenever he came back, she changed and he was there again and my role vanished.
I was upset because I had to listen and I didn't know how to make her stop it. I had to listen and I was scared.
That feeling of closeness was there, but later not anymore and when it began to cry, it didn't stop too. Maybe that was the reason I tried to find her and couldn't and it didn't make sense. 
Anyhow, I had to translate for my feeling she was a very strange person, she had problems and she dreamt herself that she was schizophrenic. 
Now a situation can be schizophrenic because it is put in two parts and the unity is not seen in it.
Being a teenager I had often the feeling I had lost something very precious, and I didn't know where to look for it, but I guess it was in the mother, wherever, sometimes we get an insight and things are seen again in a different light and that is how we get into bigger distance to our own life.
I always went for transformation of the mind. There was the feeling of self-realization in the air during writing a diary and afterwards I wanted to go in that direction. 
The neighbors and clients had a big role for my mother, but when I see it in the right light, they fall away. They have been a disturbance, but the higher self is above it. Also the attachment of my mother which was present as avalanche after her death does not really matter in the sense that I am in it, because I was not in the avalanche, I was just seeing it passing by, therefore, it matters to realize the problem behind her state of mind. 
I guess it could be it was because of Baba's presence that it missed me and there was that experience of the higher self.
It is like getting to that higher level, like an eagle we circle above getting higher until the highest level is reached and there we have a different view.
I think if we claim that peak we will be able to see birth and death as something passing and not be involved in it, because we know our own level of divinity. On that level it doesn't matter, but we cannot just be there, we have to get there.
I had seen the manipulation of the neighbor in the air and that is why he sat in front of our door. But after he was in my dream and it said that he will come back to marry me, it was clear why he sat in front of the door, he was waiting there all his life.
That was kind of funny how things turned out to be finally. 
He tried to sting in my hand but in the end he had stung himself. I saw him as a cancer and he was a scorpion. But it was kind of terrible to get aware what relationships can do to us. 
 
The inner voice said too much mind or intellect.
That is how we get aware of it. It was a means for me to search for truth, to go beyond to find what I had to find.
To sit thirty years in front of my parent's door to get finally the insight that it was is not possible to get married, because he was already married, that didn't make sense really. Whatever the feelings and difficulties during that time, in the end I can tell to my mother, you are right, there is nothing. He was just a poor guy who was sitting there all his life to get married.
Finally he was in my dream and we had sex and I wrote him and asked him to stop it. It is anyhow easier to do that in a written form than in words. After I told him that, he understood that he was responsible, even though he was married he didn't let go all his life and in the end he died. It felt like too far gone on that level. 
What came up during the time I went to get a visa for India on the way to Singapore was nothing else but that, that was the meaning of him coming back to marry me. 
Only it was all different than I thought it was, behind was manipulation and it had been there for a long time and that was probably long enough or much too long.
I was kind of sure it was Baba behind, he is present in that inner view and the high up level. 
Baba had asked in the inner view why I was that old and not married, and that was certainly a reason and I always wanted to get beyond patterns and transform the mind. I didn't want to be stuck in the mind, I wanted to go beyond the mind. 
First I tried to go beyond the mind with meditation, but that was not quite right, because in the inner view they were still in the mind and not beyond the mind, they didn't transcend really as they thought they would.
But the Bhagavadgita had a kind of answer for it because it is said that there are two different path, the northern and the southern path and one goes in the light and the other is the path of darkness and rebirth, they just try to make good Karma but don't care about liberation and that is definitely TM.
And that was an explanation why there was no light and no God and no real knowledge. It was the same they had lived before, only with meditation and making good Karma because of meditation, but going beyond the mind and getting aware of patterns is a the path in the light. In the path of darkness we use the patterns to make good Karma.  
It is not the same. But it is like growing in circles as we proceed we get higher and see it out of bigger distance.
So I had an ex-boyfriend who was afterwards manipulating my life-space, but he died finally. He was practically living in front of the door of my parent's house until he was in my dream and I answered it. 
But there had been a bad time, because after I left and was working, I had the feeling I couldn't remember my childhood anymore, it was overshadowed by manipulation.
But I didn't understand that manipulation, it didn't make sense to me to take the life space of someone else away or kind of like a vampire to take his energy and to take over her life? Who would do such a thing but a demon? I guess demons have such ways.
And probably I would have to be a guy to understand it. 
Mother told about his death, a precipice was in the air between us, she was like on the other side and it was not possible to make her see it.
Precipice said that it was pride, because of pride she couldn't see it as it really was. 
But later my father and the neighbor were playing above a graveyard and grass had grown above it. So even the neighbor was present after his death in my dream, but with my father and it showed the conflict and why he had spent his life in manipulation. It is kind of strange. He seemed to have been constantly focused on us, but as grass has grown above it, it is possible to start new again. They seemed that trapped in the mind, there is no way out. Death seems to be a way to get to a new beginning. 
Thiss strange attitude was confirmed by the inner master.
After his death in the dream was his wife standing on our parking lot of my new parent's house in Spain, it was just symbolic and it showed that it didn't change after the parent's moved away. She was wearing big dark sun glasses, she was blind and looking at the border, she had crossed. She did it with him. 
During TM in a relationship with the NL another lady came back, she had been on course and I went on course, because I wanted to get aware of all that. 
I intended to face Karma and rather go through hell than see the same thing all over come up again. I thought if I was able to go through that, I would get stronger, but I didn't expect that it would break into pieces.
It was like a blackout, felt like hanging there, impossible to be understood, too difficult. That was the difference between the path of light and the path of darkness, I got aware of darkness, there were was black dust above the houses in the air. 
After the neighbor at the roots of all that had died, the inner voice said, 'harm set, harm get'. 
 
Baba asked always, 'where is your husband?'
I went into spirituality hoping to find a way out and he made all that come up. 
It is kind of possible to get aware how one problem expands and gets bigger and creates new problems with the same issue on another level. 
First that truth felt very heavy, but by thinking it through it got easier and in the end there was joy.
To think that this manipulating guy was all life in front of my parent's house to get married in the dream ended in joy, not because of what he did to himself, but the idea of it, because it was not a real marriage, it was just the idea of it.
It was not true and that felt heavy first, but to realize the truth makes one get free from inside, it is just joyful to realize truth. 
Truth makes us free and we should get the experience of it, but it is only possible if we practice. Self-inquiry has the aim to get to the experience of that truth and therfore, by that to get free.  

No comments: