Friday, May 20, 2011

Superconsciousness and I; Baba interview

I listend to a Baba interview in YouTube and wrote a part of it down.
Baba asks:
What is special about the human birth?
Wisdom, Vignan, consciousness. There is first general consciousness, after sleep comes the dream state, dream is subconsciousness, sleep is unconsciousness, after is the state of superconsciousness.
You are superconsciousness, you are the super master.
Where is the master?
The master is in superconsciousness.
Follow the master, face the devil, fight to the end, finish the game.
Follow the master. Master is superconsciousness. That consciousness is the real you, not that 'I', 'I', 'I'. Look this is my hand, that's my leg, my head, my mind, my place, but who am I?
This is my body, I am not the body. This is my Mind, I am not the Mind. This is my mind, 'my' and 'mind' are separate.
This is my cloth, cloth is separate and my is separate.
The same is separate my body and my body is like this is separate from it. I am not the body.
Thinks in this way, inquiry, inquiry is very important.
How should we do it?
By gathering knowledge, information. Information and correct knowledge, but correct information, wrong knowledge is useless. First, right knowledge, second transformation. Transformation comes afterwards and that is the true result.
Information wheb only broadcasting, that is useless and a waste of time. Time waste is life waste. Time is everything. Don't waste time.

No comments: