Monday, May 30, 2011

A long way to understanding

One must destroy completely the awareness of the separate 'I'!... When you are firmly established in that feeling of One, you know that there is nothing separate at all.
Baba

After I began to write, I had to understand it, because there was no answer otherwise and nothing made sense.  
And in thinking it over in Baba’s light of the thought for the day I began to get answers from the inside. There was a moment I understood that it works only that way.

So it means, I began to write and I didn’t understand it and by writing it got better and began to make sense, the answers came from the inside. If we see it in his light, we begin to understand it and it needs time, we have to go on.  
With always contemplating ‘not that’ and ‘not that’ I got to the reality of ‘that’ and it is just what is left after we take everything away.
It always came up again that TM issue, it never ended, it was that complicated. How could I be that stupid to go for a simple and easy technique and everything is just easy and afterwards I have to face the opposite and that means it is that difficult to understand, we cannot understand it.

We go on and on and one day we will get it. He is the knower, ‘he’ is the expression for that watcher behind the body and the mind, so it means we have to get the answer on that level and that is only possible with ‘his’ wisdom, because we are in the mind and in the body and on that level we will never understand it.

No comments: