Tuesday, May 31, 2011

From the Waves to the Sea

The wise thing is to forget these waves, and to direct attention towards the sea beneath, which is without change. Then only can you attain shanti, swim about happily in the deep undisturbed waters.
Baba

How did I get into it, I don’t know? Does it belongs to the reality of sath-chith-ananda? We think so, when do we know?  He knows, when it is transcendental, he is the knower.
Going in direction of the higher self, it is insight and therefore, it is He, and that is his reality, transcendental, beyond the body and the mind and beautiful, the ocean of light.

'I am that', he is that, he is it. He is transcendental, he is the light, the love and the beauty. No body and no mind, no mine or tine, 'not this, not that', and the self is separate, a gap is between the material world and the higher self.

In the relationship of Krishna and his brother is devotion. It is you and I, we are He and that is I, when he tells, 'I am that', it is insight.
We are one and the same, we are the same self.
I meditated on 'I am I' and not on 'that', but that also needs ‘insight’ and maybe I do not have it yet, that is easier, because it is everything what is objective, only we do not give it a name, it is just 'I am that'.

No comments: