Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am Hungry and You?

When someone whose ways you do not appreciate comes near you, there is no need to find fault with him; there is no need either to laugh at him or show him your contempt. It is enough if you continue to do your work, unaffected by his arrival. Let those whose behavior you do not appreciate follow their path, leave them alone.
Baba

In that self was an intensity of longing I had never felt before. It went on in another job but just like before, but the following step was, that is said that it was a new birth. It was kind of incredible to feel the reality of a new birth in a totally normal job environment at that time I was working in a bank in Geneva.

Anything to reach 'that', nothing goes beyond it. It was only light, it was him, but we didn’t know it at that time. So Baba said in the interview room, follow the master, fight to the end, finish the game. 
But before it was only light, but with Baba that same divinity asked me in the inner view how he feels and by that asking me how I feel. Once he said, ‘I am hungry and you’. It was that amazing to find two being in one body.
Who is able to watch and talk to me at the same time?
And the doorbell woke me up. Before I went to see him, he knocked at the door, it was late. I didn't know why, I arrived in the last moment only.

He said, I am hungry and you? It was not on the body level, it was afternoon and he was in my thoughts. It is another level of being hungry. I would have liked to answer, but I couldn’t, but there was love, only love and it was amazing and that felt good, a happy feeling.  
Where do we look for him if he is that close?
It was painful to see those video tapes when he sat in the wheelchair in that last year, I had never seen him like that. It was an all different reality inside in consciousness.  
What was that hunger? I was hungry to get that inside contact with him, to just feel his reality and to live it. It was very stupid of me to go for that relationship, I think I didn’t realize how stupid it was. It was great to have him so close that he was talking in my own thoughts.  




No comments: