Thursday, March 31, 2011

Who is I, right focus


I have come to light the lamp of love in your hearts, to see that it shines day by day with added luster.
Baba

When the self appeared in sleep, it was a white light, reflected outside of the body. 
The body was asleep and dark. It was the reflection of light, all I loved, full and empty, all the same, whole and everything because nothing else seemed to matter, and nothing, as it had no substance.
It was with a blue ribbon connected with the body and was in the air as self. It was bigger than the biggest and smaller than the smallest.
After that I began to look for it, it was all I wanted. But the question is who am I? I am I.
In the dark body was the I, but it was projected in the body, false identification thinking I am the body.
The self was the reflection of light, no substance. The observer was behind in space observing, difficult to understand.
With Baba I got aware of the observer just being empty space. Before I projected emptiness in the self, no substance, it was important to understand that the observer was consciousness, in the dark watching.
With Baba was 'I am that' in the air.
Who am I? Is it a principle? I am I. The empty space behind, manifested in everything, no name. 
When coming back he was having talks, every day he spoke of Brahman, and at a certain time I got it, he was constantly talking of the 'I am that' I had seen above him in the air.
So I came back remembering constantly I am not that, and not that, to not be identified either with mind or body.
Who is I? A principle created by a feeling of 'I am' in everything.
In the unity I have experienced, you and I, reflected as that same self, as the same, no difference in unity.
It is not a question of seeing but of experience.
Who am I? Not the body, that's wrong identification. A relationship reflects the light, but both is I and not I, and all is you and both. How to live it? That is the question of how to reach you? 
It is the object in that sense you only, the I is watching, there is only one, and in the oneness no second exists. It needs right focus.

No comments: