Friday, March 25, 2011

Scared

Life is Love, enjoy it;  
Life is Challenge, meet it;  
Life is a Song, sing it;  
Life is a Dream, realize it;  
Life is a Game, play it;  
Life is a Goal. achieve it.

Baba

Why do I worry?
Those past memories of mothers sickness came up, the mourning time and that felt not reassuring and that feeling created by it just doesn't go away, it is like in the air.
I am worried, and don't know really why.
It feels like in my self I know that all those dreams with Baba have a meaning, but my mind doesn't want to see it or it is too bad to be able to see it.


I write it down here to knock at a door, to get answers or to remember later how it felt.
Where are you?
I think I would like to talk to you or get in touch with you because it just doesn't go aways.
Also writing doesn't work, and it doens't go away. 
There is somewhere to worry about behind it and something doesn't feel quite right.

No comments: