Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Flight is Booked


If there is righteousness in the heart,
There will be beauty in the character.
If there is beauty in the character,
There will be harmony in the home.
When there is harmony in the home,
There will be order in the nation.
When there is order in the nation,
There will be peace in the world.
Baba


It felt real. I began to be more free, and that was not it. I got so certain when thinking he is it. He is there and makes a step, and I get hilarious, now you can go on and follow, make not one, but three steps.
Always be careful, we have the tendency to get distracted by the mind.
Only one thing was certain, he made the step in my heart and only Baba can do that, nobody else, next night he said ABC, always be careful.
And the following night was an open door there, he was standing at the right side, behind it was dark, that didn't feel so good.
I have my flight booked on the seventh and I will arrive early morning at April 8th in Prasanthi Nilayam.
There was one more dream, confusing, because I sat in darshan, had even a great place, but I couldn't find him. He was not present.
It worries me, but I will see when I get there, for sure afterwards I will understand the meaning of those dreams. He is telling me something, and it doesn't feel very good at all, and it is late, I have to get there, it is urgent, I am not very calm, I only know don't wast time, it is late, but I don't know why. He said it was late, I guess it was about six o'clock is that late and how late?

If they put a pacemaker in the heart, will he get better? Actually, there is hope, not the opposite, that is what they want us to believe.
Why I get so emotional?
Often he was there as mother, and it is not long time ago she has passed away.

No comments: