Thursday, March 24, 2011

You Love to Fly

True devotion must not get dispirited; nor elated or satisfied with lesser gains; it must fight against failure, loss, calumny, calamity, ridicule and against egoism and pride, impatience and cowardice.
Baba

I dreamt of you and it was about the time in Neuchatel and there was Carl, he liked to fly, as he wanted to become an airpilot. 
That was a passion of him that flying and I could fly with him. 

At the time it was a Cessna, we flew from Neuchâtel to Yverdon and back, it feels like it was yesterday.
He explained the navigation to me and was that passionate about it, I really planed to take flight lessons in the end. There was always something special about it, but I had forgotten it and there was some romance in the air, I had forgotten what a nice person he was and stupid I had been. 

Cessna was the type of airplane mostly used to take flight lessons. 
That is why I know that airplane, otherwise, I would have no notion about it. He was really into it, to make me want to do it too. But I was only talking about flying, not about relationship.
You love to fly. That's the connection, that was the dream.
And maybe also a reason why I went with TM into flying later on, as I couldn't fly an airplane anymore, I went into yogic flying. He went to Italy and asked me to come with him and I didn't go, it was too fast for me and I was just stupid. 
I think there is something I have to regret and to be sorry about it. 
I have done everything wrong in my life. 
That is how I get aware that you love to fly. 

No comments: