Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oneness, the Same 'I am That'

See God in everyone you meet;
See God in everything you handle;
Live together; Revere each other;
Let not the seeds of envy and hate grow and choke
The clear stream of love.

Baba


In  waking up was an amazing reality of oneness in the air. 
It was between you and I, there was a vision and we were the same 'I am that', it means we are the same. But of course, that is Baba, there was during Darshan the 'I am that' in the air and I had been meditating and I looked at it and I went on meditating afterwards and during meditation we were not able to think, we just repeated the mantra and when thoughts came, we went back to the mantra, so there was no thinking and that is why I didn't get aware of it, I just looked at it and the intellect was not working and that was due to TM and that was actually the problem. 
So I didn't realize that I was not able to think anymore and therefore, I didn't even realize that it was Darshan, I just closed the eyes and began again to meditate. 
Probably that was the reason that 'insights' were in the air like ballons and it was not possible to understand it, because TM made it impossible, we had lost the ability to use the intellect for anything else but meditation. 

So that is where it leads. He said to be ready the 25th at 3 PM and he said 'engaged' and now it was in the inner view the same 'I am that' between us. 
First he took the step and I had to follow him and be careful, ABC, always be careful and to always care. It was a Friday afternoon and at 3 PM I was at home and meditating and waiting. It had been in the meditation I had seen the 'I am that' and it was not possible to think anymore and to realize that the I am that was meditation and so Baba came from the inside and made it to meditation and we are the same, you have also been with TM, we are for sure the same on that level. 

First I began to write it down, tried to make some sense in my thoughts. It was not that calm inside. How to tell? What to tell? How to understand it? What is the next step to take?
That is quite something when Baba does something, but there is another side to it and I don't see yet, the time value..., now it is new and everything feels great and exciting, but what Baba does is for always, there has to be transformation. 
What it all stirred up and made come up in my mind. I hope it will calm down and we will again be able to think...

I listen to the Gayatri and am amazed that Sai Baba seems to express the rhythm of it in his movements, when he walks it feels like he hears it inside of him. 
That is why I prefer Bhajans to other songs, because in the rhythm is the harmony of an awakend consciousness.
But I listen to it to calm down the mind, not very calm, but on the other hand also fulfilled. It feels like bliss. 

No comments: