Friday, March 25, 2011

Genius and Pyramid

Renunciation is the power of battling against evil forces and holding the mind in check.
Baba

There was in the dream a pyramid, it is also an insight. 
It is a triangle and it has a special quality. In astrology equilateral triangle has a harmonious value. 
I don't know yet what Sai Baba it telling me with it. I am trying to find and answer and I am afraid that I am looking too far, but there is no way than to look at it until we get an answer to the insights.
It was the path and it was as pyramid, a geometrical form, reflecting the path, just a form, and that has harmony and depth.  
The word genius was in the definition, the mythology.
And I have to follow that to find the meaning of it behind.
But it is also expressed as healing. Crystal healing and the chakra colors it works with the pyramid.


What is the message behind?
The word genius, how to explain that?
Baba talking in me and answering my thoughts in my mind, being there and showing me his inside presence that is genius, but these are 'insights' and not the right answer. 
During the time I had to finish my book, every morning I had to look at something else, overwork and change it.
It was there in consciousness, came up during night and it went on and on until it was finished that book.
By writing it down is possible to get aware, to think it over, but somehow I am still not clear about lots of the insights, but I don't doubt that in time it will change. Maybe that pyramid is just a good sign. 
I think it is showing Sai Baba's presence, he reflects in that constellation, like an imprint.
Are you the genius. Isn't that obvious?
  
The path seen as geometrical form has beauty in it, there is something very special about it and it feels good and we go on because we know it is good.
It is like a sign of fulfillment and reaching the goal, it feels very good to go in that direction.
The triangle seen as pyramid, the top is unity, that is divinity.
The genius has to do with being related to that form, bringing it up, making it aware to be realized. 

No comments: