Sunday, March 27, 2011

He is the doer, belonging

Ego lives by getting and forgetting;  
Love lives by giving and forgiving;  
Love is expansion; Self is contraction;  
Self is lovelessness; Love is selflessness.

Baba

Now I know why he asked that question. 
That was the question he had asked in the interview room, only I didn't know that he would give the answer. 
When he asked my ex with whom he came, with my wife. Who? 
She was not there, it was not real. That is why he told him in the dream, he lived a dream. 
He asks the questions, he gives the answers, so she was not there. 
That is why he took the vibuthi again out of my hand. There was no base for that relationship.
I didn't understand why he had asked those questions, and I began to ask questions, as I wanted to find the answer, at least that seems to make sense.

I thought I would get an answer by processing the question, most of time it does work, but here not. And I wanted to do something about it, and so I talked about it, and as he looked for a wife, it arranged him. 
I should not have talked about it. And then I thought it was a Baba Lila, because it was his interview.
When he gives the answer, why ask questions, just wait until he gives the answer, but it took how many years, twenty...?
But now the longing is beginning, and missing him. He is the doer. He asks the questions, and he gives the answers, and he does it.
But that is important to realize that he is the doer.

No comments: