Friday, April 1, 2011

Who is it?


Yesterday has deceived you and gone, tomorrow is a doubtful visitor. Today is a fast friend, hold fast to it.
Baba

I woke up because the door bell rang, it was dream, but I was wide awake. I had to look at it. Someone was a the door... I needed to take care. The question is: Who is there?
And the right answer should be: You are there.


There is only one, we are the same.
Getting on the level of you, I get the impression, I don't realize how much he is there taking care, helping to realize the light and to understand it.
I have to get ready.
Yesterday there was too much pain, it was overwhelming. And today we have also birthday. And who is there knocking at the door?

Baba said ABC, always be careful, but there is that, it has to be deserved and really I don't know what that is? 

When he said, how many people? He is carrying it, that burden on his shoulders. How often I wondered, how he went on every day new. 
What is a state of unity? 
It is a state of all questions answered.
A secret space for only us and nobody else can get into? And how to get there?
But it seems it has to be deserved first. I have to reach him.  
And what gets it to that quality and level to deserve it?

That birthday of my daugher seems a good day for a new beginning.

No comments: