Monday, March 28, 2011

Ready to Fly to Baba

Nations are many, but Earth is one;  
Beings are many, but Breath is one;  
Stars are many, but Sky is one;  
Oceans are many, but Water is one;  
Religions are many, but God is one;  
Jewels are many, but Gold is one;  
Appearances are many, but Reality is One.

Baba

At work it is quiet as usually on Monday moring. I am glad I have in such moments the internet.
With my colleague I was just talking about India, as will be flying to Bangalore Thursday in a week. I haven't been there for so long and since 89 I never went alone, that is kind of an unusual feeling to go all by myself and as I had that many Baba dreams I do really enjoy it.
Till now I was not even looking forward to it yet, but now I begin to enjoy the thought of travelling.


She wanted to know what I will dress, and I just told her, take as little as possible, the rest we get there, it will be anyhow too hot and we can't wear the same as here. And as I have not been there for so long, I will probably have to new stuff, because it looks old.
I don't know about the internet and writing and that depends were Baba will be. 
I have a small notebook I am going to take with me, and we will see.
Now really I'm enjoying looking forward to go. 
He was always in my dreams last week and it feels good to go and see him.

No comments: