Saturday, March 26, 2011

Miracle and Picking up Needles

Where there is Faith, there is Love;  
Where there is Love, there is Peace;  
Where there is Peace, there is Truth;  
Where there is Truth, there is God;  
Where there is God, there is Bliss.

Baba

That is the relationship with Baba and what I hoped to get years ago with my ex, so I had been in a mud hole and there was ruin and he got me out of it as it seems and into another relationship to make it okay again. 
How did that happen? But there is something so peaceful in the air and a certain quality and depth, we cannot find usually and it feels that good. 
It felt before like that was all lost lost, it seems it was not lived on the right level, what do I know why it didn't work out - I did my best from my side and I had to take care of the child.
And somehow Baba has redirected and recreated it to get a new beginning, I guess the ruin with my ex is much more real that I thought it was. 
I hoped to go in that direction to stay with Baba in the ashram and he has no spiritual background what so ever and he said he did TM, but it was not true. One day he said that when he was initiated he knew he would do it all life, but he never did it. It made no sense to me, I just put it aside and wondered how that worked. 
But in the maen time it looks different, the course was paid by his former boss and he said it like that to make him believe that he went on with meditation, he lived in the room of his former boss, he was only there because of his former boss and not because he was a devotee, but how should I know that, they looked all the same, they were all in white and Baba took care of it, that is what we believed in. 
But it feels like things coming back, the trust I had with Baba before I went into that realtionship and it is not that perverted anymore. What I hoped for and had hoped to find, was not there, at that time, but now it was present and he had somehow redirected it.
There is peace and love, when Baba is there and of course, hope, and this time it is really about the right direction. 
It feels somehow like a miracle, at least in that time now. It means, I didn't find it in the past years and it was a nightmare, but when my ex argued once, he always began to argue once I had an insight, it felt like needles coming out of my mouth, usually when I tried to tell him that it would not work like that, he began to argue instead of listening to it and in that night Baba was there and he picked up the needles for me.
I cannot explain it, it is just amazing.
It feels like love and tenderness that this is really happening. 

No comments: