Friday, March 25, 2011

Engaged

Before marriage, he is half body. Before marriage, she is half body. Lady is always left side. Right side is gent's. 
The gent's body is always the right side of the wife. Now you have only one body. In Indian philosophy or custom, this is called ardhangi. (Ardha means half.) Wife before marriage is only ardhangi, half body. Now the left side is joined with the right side and you are full body.
Baba

It feels like marriage. 
I need inner space and peace to get to insights.
He is engaging me to you, feels like inside committment.
He was waiting at the door and is the husband, right side.
Maybe he doesn't want to leave me back alone in the world, because he said 'engaged'. 

He had said the date and the time before, it was two day ago, he said it in my dream in the inner view. He said, March 25, 3 PM and I meditated at that time and what was there, that was only a word.




Engaged.

What does it mean 'engaged', there are many meanings for it. 
But it is amazing and special, it makes us feel good.
The inner husband, he always asked, who is your husband is the inner divinity, and he was husband in my experience.   

No comments: