Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We are the Same, don't let Us Down

If you strive to find your Self by using your mind, you will strive and strive in vain, because the mind cannot give you the Truth. You are that Self. All else is illusion of the mind's creation.
Baba

The relationship is him, he is the mirror. He is the doer, and he is the reflection. He is it and he is the insights.
He is the subject and the object to get to a certain insight and that is the aim. That is his purpose and his mission.  
It is that meeting point, the new birth, the new beginning like in the pyramid, there is a point of renewal. 
The symbol of the path, and his Lila.
The renewal is in the vision of the self, the watcher, it is an inner point of knowing, it is the genius.
Baba was in a lot of dreams last week, and there are some signs I don't understand. 
To get aware of unity consciously, oneness and the highest state of awareness, beyond is nothing but growing unity extending on all levels until it gets on an universal level.

Don't let us down, we are the same. 
I don't ask to take care, I ask only myself to care.
I don't ask to share, I only ask myself to share.
Whatever comes from your side is open, only from my side it is there.
I don't ask to get aware, I ask only myself to be aware.

I don't ask you anything, but to not let us down.

No comments: