Friday, March 18, 2011

I don't know

I don't know? Do you know?
I have the feeling it made sense, but now I have the feeling I don't get anything at all. That last part, I don't get.  
Fight to the end to fight what, the devil?
I am going through my life mirroring myself?
Do you mind if I taked about Laksmi?  
I don't know how you feel, and that is... I googled it, to see it from another level, it makes life sacred, a mirror, nothing more. It feels better to look in that mirror.
It seemed simple, in that light, it felt okay, but now, when I am looking at it, it feels different, because I used actually divine aspects... how? 
It felt easy discovering something in that light, and for you, what is that? I don't know, how it feels about it? It is a mirror. I hope you don't think I have lost my mind, maybe I have lost it.   
Different aspects of divinity, used as mirror? I think I did it, because it makes life sacred. But don't you think it goes too far? 
Sorry about it, if it felt okay. I cannot excuse it, and I don't know how not to excuse it? I don't know ... 

No comments: