Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Song of Love

God, if you think, God you are 
Dust if you think, dust you are 
As you think, so you become 
Think God, be God.

Baba

How much my heart is longing for you, it pains that much and how much it loves you, and there is that feeling of knowing you for a long time. 
You are the closest to me, dear and near.
I feel your touch and your intimicay, just being one.
My haert is longing for you.
Life is all about small things, like a touch, like knowing that we are one, a glance, holding your hand, my everything, and knowing you as fulfillment of my life.
Feeling you in the air, the silence around, is the fragrance of love and beauty and that is part of you, the beauty, the love and the light and the endless ocean.


Today it feels like changing and somehow I would like to put my whole being upside down, putting it in service like a car.
I would like to go to Sai Baba as it was twenty years ago. But that is not possible, anyhow. How could I wait that long to see him?
It feels like inside Darshan. 

No comments: