Sunday, July 28, 2013

Health, Joy and the Treasure of Happiness

Often people seek health, not for its own sake, but to cure or prevent an illness. For illness means lots of grief, so everyone is after health, and health means joy. Truly speaking, everyone's native element is joy. When you are calm, you are naturally happy and you experience peace and contentment (Anandam, Prema and Shanthi). 
Just like a fish which is thrown out on the bank of the lake wriggles and struggles to enter the water again, every being is struggling to win calmness, peace, contentment and joy, every single day in their lives. Each and every one of you can win joy, only through your own efforts. Happiness is an inner treasure; the best way to win it is by practising detachment and discipline.
If you want to build a plan to live joyfully, you must first plan for Peace and Contentment as the essential building blocks.
Baba
 
Joy is still our nature also when we are sick, but when sick it is more difficult to experience it.
If we are in the mind we are thinking of the past expecting something better in the future. And it is a dream or an illusion, because it doesn't get better, it is just the mind.  
Listening yesterday to it that felt exactly like the experience I had with my father after his death. It hit as insight like a flash. You know how..., it feels like, 'that's it', for one moment everything is answered.
My father after his death came in my dream and wanted to show me something. He was at a dark place and he couldn't get out of it and the light was far away like a small star. I noticed that it was dark, but I still didn't get it why he couldn't get out of it, was it because of sickness or depression?
I didn't get the whole picture until yesterday. What he made me aware of is the reality of the mind.
And that how we get answers and understand our inner view as insight and cognition and not just a view without meaning. 
It is the picture of the mind.
There was a bridge built by mountaineering and work, but he was in the river bed and couldn't get out of it, that was sad, in the moment of death all that effort during his life was in vain.
The strong bridge he had built all his life was of no help in the river bed. It was just pain to see it and I remembered painfully how illusion was standing above his head when he planned to build a beautiful house in Spain and I didn't find a way to tell him and to warn him. When I wrote it to him much later it was already done and too late.

 
Whatever the reason he couldn't get out of it, it is the reflection of our mind. Probably at his age at once he couldn't go for that small star in the future anymore and that is when reality hit. We always live in planing, in a new project, in hope for change instead of being in the present.
I got aware of the feeling of just being in the presence during dynamic meditation and dance. Of course, I knew it from before, as I had been meditating all my life.
And I knew it from the ashram and the presence of Baba, but to experience it in my own body, in the city, that was really great.
First time I felt okay and home, looking all my life just for that energy of flow in the presence.
It felt that good to see my old friends again. Something has changed. Before it felt to me like new, I had to make the experience, now I am one of the old once, who have made the experience and just come back from time to time. 
As long as we go for a project and reaching out for something, we are in the mind.
But dancing is a great way of sharing the energy and as I didn't go for something I had to understand in the future, it was more free. That understanding level was actually established by the first interview with Baba. He asked what I wanted and I was still in a relationship with a TM leader, but with him the whole thing broke into pieces, the people turned into enemies, they looked like puppets and the hand was not there, who should have been there holding them, being puppets (the master was not present) and finally the experience ended in a black hole in my meditation.
It felt very scary and afraid to lose my mind or to die of tiredness, I tried to do everything to get out of it. That was the result of the relationship with the leader. I don't call it friendship, because he was no friend, but yogis are our friends.
Therefore, Baba asked, who is your friend, is your friend with the Maharishi or is the Maharishi your friend? That was the problem, with that boyfriend I didn't know. The question was why? Obviously it was the yogi the friend, but I thought that he was the friend and why if it was not true?
With all those strange experiences I tried to get okay again and the black hole mirrored the reality that the master was not present and it was also a sign of lost trust, afterwards I would have done anything to get out of it. It began to feel like a trap and it went on for years and it didn't get clear.
During that time there was also a feeling of friendship in the air, but as the yogi was not there, it broke into pieces and it could not be healed. It felt like a sickness and it went on for a long time, because it was like impossible to be understood. 
It felt great ten years ago to go dancing and to get out of all that just back to the present, being in the moment without having to understand anything.
Even to listen, think it over and absorb was not possible, because I got always to the insight, 'if we don't know the source, we cannot understand it'.
So I had to find the lost source again and it had to do with the beginning and how I got into it and wanted to make that TM experience, I wanted to fly.
It was incredible difficult to understand, because the source got lost and afterwards there were no more differences and we cannot understand it on that level, if there are no differences. The intellect can only work if there are two. In the same purpose it was all secret, the master was not present, there were no differences, what is forcing people to meditate to solve problems, but they will never solve anything, they get lost, the source gets lost, the people get lost, cut off the way to be able to understand it.
But finally after the source came up, the leader himself was in my dream and said that it was for him only about all people and always and that means he was an actor, he wanted to be applauded at.
That is the reflection and that is time transcending itself on the spiritual level and on the worldly level it feels like the conclusion of a time period.
The actor makes it clear beyond doubt why everything broke into pieces, he was not a friend, he just did everything what pleased the others, that is mind.
 
It was also a time period with my first love, he came in my dream after years and as he was still living in front of my parent's house, he said he would come back and marry me.
I didn't like that at all, first he was already married and there had been a promise he didn't keep, coming back. And he didn't ask if it was okay with me, he just did it.
That attitude was not okay and later it was in the air as manipulation only.
 
With my father the reflection was the dark place and the light being far away like a star, that is mind.
He was hard working and in his youth he liked mountaineering, he claimed most of the high mountain peaks of the alps. He knew the value of the presence. 
He should have had another wife said the insight. Her mind was only reflecting on what others think. If he was dancing and enjoyed himself, she was jealous and sat at her place and got mad at him, she was not able to dance and have fun also. Afterwards she was for days mad at him because he enjoyed himself without her and she was talking about it all the time.
It never ended, she always found faults and she always thought she was right, it was understood that she was right..., and it was only based on social consciousness. There was pride and attachment in the mind.
That is all seen and put on the right place in the reflection.
 
Just like a fish which is thrown out on the bank of the lake wriggles and struggles to enter the water again, every being is struggling to win calmness, peace, contentment and joy, every single day in their lives. Each and every one of you can win joy, only through your own efforts.
Happiness is an inner treasure; the best way to win it is by practising detachment and discipline. If you want to build a plan to live joyfully, you must first plan for Peace and Contentment as the essential building blocks.
 
We can win joy only through our own efforts, happiness as an inner treasure, but it means living in the present and how do we do that?
We look a that reality and wonder why people are that unhappy, if in reality nature is to be happy? If we enjoy together that energy of joy, we get aware of the power of joy.
The reflection of the object needs to be understood.
Because of the dream of my father after his death I went to the family and talked about it, trying to get a feeling for it, because he told me something, the question was what it was what he wanted to tell me?
It was not easy to answer. He said he had to tell me something and that made come up the hidden pattern, the mother avoided it and the brother answered first with threatening, after in a sarcastic manner, making fun of it, what was no fun at all, doing about everything and the worst he could do. That means the word of the father had power, but they didn't want to feel it.
That was present in the reflection. 
And as Baba said, 'follow the master, fight to the end, finish the game', I knew I should get an answer, it was not possible to live just in the presence and being happy in that present reality and state of mind without getting an answer.
That was all open and without Baba's teaching I probably would have avoided it as well, as my whole family tried to avoid it. And if we avoid it, we are in the mind and the rest is compensation.
As Baba once said, every object is calling for its reflection to merge with it.
Merging happens when we understand it, we melt in the joy of it and are able to enjoy the beauty of the reality.
What do we learn from it?
In the case of the neighbor it was about manipulation only and few month later he had died, how and why, I didn't ask. It was too much of a bother to care about him and he had only caused troubles and whatever effort we did to get it in the open and to finish it, he avoided it.
Maybe it was his wife, maybe it was a heart attack and maybe he did it himself, he died two days before my birthday.
I guess it was a heart attack, he has somehow lost his face with his wife when the reality came up that he really came back to get married and she sat with him in front of our house because of that reason. It was a dream and the reflection was about having sex in the dream.
He put marriage and sex on the same level and he was kind of patiently waiting and disturbing with manipulation. 
His wife was also in my dream later on, in front of my new parent's house in Spain, that was 'present' and that time, what is now also past again and she actually lived on our parking lot. She was wearing big sun glasses, it reflected that she was hiding and looked at the border she had crossed.
She was aware of it and the way she was standing in the street when I once visited my parent's shop they had sold, it quite mattered to her, that is how 'the manipulation only' was afterwards in my dream. I was there once in ten years and she had noticed it.
I never went again. In the mean time there is no shop anymore, instead they have built a house. Certainly she didn't like to get aware that she spent her time with him in front of my door and not because of her, but because of another woman.
Maybe she got rid of him and it looked like a he died or he was that shocked realizing how it looked finally that he just died. Anyhow, the inner master was present as 'harm set, harm get'.
I was not interested to know how he had died, because I was kind of too happy that the problem was gone.
It was just sad that there had not been another way, because I tried to do about everything on my side, and it was all in vain. He was not aware what he did, once he was in my dream as a blind man with a stick in the dark. He didn't know what he was doing, but she was aware of it in the end, she looked at the border of our house they had crossed together, hidden behind big sun glasses. 
A few months later after it was clear that he was responsible, he was dead. 
That was kind of a shock.
My mother told me and she expected some kind of feelings for the long lost first love. I was taken aback and noticed a precipice between us in the air. The neighborhood was of too much troubles to be sad. I didn't know how I felt, it was kind of incredible. I never thought that would happen, he was still young. I didn't ask how he had died, and I don't know how.
I was glad it ended finally. 
It was also about a time period and the insight, 'harm set, harm get' and the conclusion was the transcendence of time on the spiritual level.
Therefore, it is the inner master who said it, 'harm set, harm get', that was the conclusion and on the spiritual level it was transcendence, it is the reflection of the object.
Atman reflects, reacts and resounds. I guess therefore, it has to do with time usually when we go to Baba, there is a beginning and an end and an experience of the divine presence in the reflection after it ended.  
It is no more an issue, it is no more a problem, but every time I mention it I get more aware of the details and that way we get inside closer to truth.
 
If you want to build a plan to live joyfully, you must first plan for Peace and Contentment as the essential building blocks.
 
Take it as it comes, is another way to see it and witness.
Life is the best teacher and the lessons we learn only if we are open for it, if we witness. We can witness without getting aware of the lesson.
To get aware of the beginning and the end, we have to follow the master, fight to the end and finish the game.
If we do that, we also get aware when it transcends time, that is the spiritual part and getting into that value of the presence, when the object and its reflection merge. It is only felt as energy, but it is a transcendental energy, it goes beyond body and mind and it is know only as 'that'. 'I am that' is the transcending reality consciously reflected. We do not just enjoy together, but we have to get aware of it and that is a challenge for everybody in his own life.
I had seen Baba in the prison during the time he left the body, I guess it means that this Lila became a prison and it was like no way out, because it had to be understood and it took a certain time period to get there and there was a time it was nothing but heavy. 
That time and reflection was also with my ex. It began when I met him and after we left, Baba said in his dream that he will send me back to my lovely husband, but he went the path of least effort, but anyhow expected us to go back and the reflection was present when Baba left the body and he said, that I should send him the bill and he said, no more husband, nothing left but an empty Western shoe.
It didn't feel good at all.
As he went the path of least effort, what did he expect, that we would send us back anyhow? It was not possible to go for it, because it had turned into self-distruction.  
Inside in consciousness the reflection is a dream only ..., there was no reality in it. He didn't fight for us or did an effort to be a father and husband, he just took advantage of it.
That is the end of the game. He expected it to go on like that, easy for him, just taking advantage of everything, like the food present in his life on a plate offered by God and he had nothing to do but just take it. In reality it is different, we offer the food to God to make it Prasadam.
 
There are some devotees like the Hare Krishnas only eating prasada, everything they eat is first offered to Lord Krishna, not simply a few items like most other Hindus do. In addition, the cooking of prasada is done without tasting, for it is not for their own consumption, but to offer to Krishna — they will receive the remnants of Krishna's food (which they consider to be non-different to Krishna). Everybody who goes to the temple gets sacred food as they believe that this is not only feeding people who don't know God (Mayavadis) and the poor but providing them with Krishna's mercy as well, transcendental food.

No comments: