Friday, June 26, 2015

World and Heaven will Merge



This human birth is the consequence of countless good deeds, and it should not be cast aside; the chance must be fully exploited. As the Kenopanishad says, "This present precious life should not be thrown away (Na Chath Iha Avedheen Mahathee Vinashtih)". When there are many chances of saving oneself, isn't it a big loss if no thought is spent on ways of escape? The Kathopanishad exhorts, "Arise, awake! (Uttishthata! Jagratha!)." Those who are agitated by doubts about what to accept and what to reject, those who are blinded by illusion, and those who cannot distinguish between darkness and light, death and immortality —all these should approach great people who can show the path to understand the eternal truth, the self-illumined basis of all creation. Then both this world and heaven will be merged in the same effulgence! For the sake of this realisation, you should have deep yearning and hard, disciplined practice.

This words of Baba are wonderful, he is telling us why we should just go for it and do it and if we don't do it, we actually don't know what we are missing.
I hope you don't expect me to be perfect, as you can see I am not and I had some therapy work behind me and it was about the inner child and that is now about seven years ago and it was just the beginning as we just realize now.
We don't get it until we are there, but when we are there it is just great. I had during that workshop lots of insights and practically no answers, but I got the right insights by the man who is in our dreams to awake us and Baba said that he is the man who comes in our dreams to awake us. 
It is kind of amazing to realize that he from the insight told me what was not clear during the inner child workshop and now years later it makes totally sense.   

This human birth is the consequence of countless good deeds, and it should not be cast aside; the chance must be fully exploited. As the Kenopanishad says, "This present precious life should not be thrown away (Na Chath Iha Avedheen Mahathee Vinashtih)". 

If we don't go for it, we miss it. And we have to get aware of it.
I didn't realize that I went to my parents with that feeling after being with Baba for six months that I had to find what was wrong …, and that question was 'what was wrong'? That question should not have been there at the first place, because that were my parents and the reason I probably never felt really home again. And it was not there, not because of something we had done, but something they had done to us.
Seeing the parents as God doesn't mean that they are perfect and everything is fine, we live in the age of ignorance and even if we see in them God, we see them as they should be, but they live in the mind and had their own problems and as we can see they were not perfect.
That is how I understand the chance and that it must be fully exploited, Baba gives us the chance that we can get aware of it, he is the man in our dream who is there to awake us and that is part of the awakening process and we have to follow the inner master, fight to the end and finish the game and by that we get confronted in the inner view with our own truth.

For me the main thing is, if I didn't know why I went to my parent's with that feeling that something was not okay, I also couldn't get why I was able to go into a relationship with my ex also based on a question hoping I would get the answer later on. 
He said he knew, when I exactly knew that I don't know and I even told him that there is no way for me to know. 
In the dream it said that I married the father and also that I didn't understand, why the father, it didn't make sense at all. He was that different from my father. I thought also that I would get the answer later on, but I had no idea why it was the same with my parents. I went to them always after the months I had been with Baba happy that been in his presence and that past didn't matter really that much anymore, but there was still the question, what was actually wrong and why? As it was in the parents themselves it was clear that I would not get the right answer and that was actually the problem. And if I would get an answer I would also understand why there was a problem, but that we know only when we know it and not before. 
It always felt disturbing coming back from India that it was in no way possible to talk to them and that didn't change, we talked about the garden and trees and the nice weather in Spain and the people mother had met and that was it. It was never possible to talk about things which mattered really and she didn't want to know what we had done all that time with Baba in India. It was actually a miracle when she asked if we had a good flight. 
I hoped nevertheless to get an answer somehow and  that already since many years and it was that old, it was as catastrophe in the air above the head of my father and as illusion, when he planned a new house in Spain, but it didn't tell why.
It didn't change the situation no matter what.
That is what John Bradford compared with going in the midst of a film in the cinema and we have always the feeling we don't understand really what is going on because we had missed the beginning and that are the type of questions coming up by it, what is it, what is wrong and why?

The feeling of something wrong was present because of the them ignoring it, whatever that was and had been and it went on and expanded and they still went on ignoring it and so it got only worse and not better. They have been very unpredictable and we never knew what to expect, but when they were tired at night or a sleep in front of the TV. As it was explained in the book it feels like being in a film and we missed the beginning, we just don't understand what is going on and that is how it felt and I always tried to know what had happened and why I felt homesick in my own parent's house and as soon as I was there, I wanted to leave again.  
I worked with that book and the inner child and we did a workshop about seven or eight years ago. To recognize that he talks about that questioning and looking for it because it didn't make sense at home needs insight and it is just that insight which was present with the man who is in our dream to awake us. It is not possible to wake up if we are caught in the pain of the inner child and we do not get aware of it, when we get aware of it the problem is gone and it does make sense. Already when I applied to that inner child workshop he said in the dream, 'right', so I knew it was the right thing to do, but I didn't get the answer I had hoped to get it still didn't make sense afterwards. 
We have to go through it, we have to feel the feelings, if we don't feel it we don't know what is wrong and we don't get aware of it.
All our life it was neglected or ignored and it cannot get clear if we continue to ignore it. And only if we feel the feeling of the inner child we can get aware of it. By feeling it we get aware of it and by getting aware of it, it does make sense and we can let go and it is done after all.
In the insight I always got the message, I don't know how many times, if we don't know the source, we cannot understand it, but I had no idea what source, so I had to follow the inner master as Baba said in the interview, follow the master, fight to the end, finish the game.
Something is wrong, that was clear, but what it was all in vain, so I went on following the inner master and when I mentioned something about it, I got only in troubles as it had been before. It was not possible to talk with any of the people involved, not with family, not with the parents and even less with the neighborhood who was also somehow involved, but after all those years behind I had no idea what it had been and why. 
I tried everything to get an answer. It was again totally ignored, I never got an answer from the parents, no matter how many time I wrote them and I always tried to be very nice, but it was like shouting out loud and not getting an echo back, just silence and nothing. And that was the same with my ex, as it said in the insight, I had married the father, only I had no idea what the father was, but now I know that was the father.  

When there are many chances of saving oneself, isn't it a big loss if no thought is spent on ways of escape? The Kathopanishad exhorts, "Arise, awake! (Uttishthata! Jagratha!)." Those who are agitated by doubts about what to accept and what to reject, those who are blinded by illusion, and those who cannot distinguish between darkness and light, death and immortality —all these should approach great people who can show the path to understand the eternal truth, the self-illumined basis of all creation.

As he is the man who is in the dream to awake us, the insights have to be somehow understood or at least they have to make sense. We cannot accept truth if we don't it and we just think we know but we have to be clear about it and if we don't know the source, we cannot understand it and that does make sense. So we went on looking for truth, whatever that was, but after all those years I was tired of it and it was far away. The whole background seemed strange and not clear and so it went on for years.
As he said that I should follow the master, fight to the end and finish the game, I had no choice but going on.
With the help of that book of John Bradshaw and the inner child work and all those experiences we had in doing that workshop, even if it was years ago, only now we can get the big picture of it. The feeling of 'knowing it later' and thinking it would get clear in time was also an illusion and the result of that disturbed parentt's house.
I always went to the parents always after seeing Baba, trying to do my best in finding the reason what didn't work and that was the reason why I went and in all those years it was not possible to talk about it to mention it or to look at it with them. Now afterwards it is quite clear why we didn't get an answer, but it was not when I went there years ago, it was like the inner child didn't believe it that it was really like that and it just was not possible to talk so I wrote it to them and still didn't get an answer. 

Then both this world and heaven will be merged in the same effulgence! For the sake of this realisation, you should have deep yearning and hard, disciplined practice.

To get to that realization that world and heaven will be merged in the same effulgence, it is also called heaven on earth … we have to go on and do that work and go on with self-enquiry and use the chance we have and which is possible with the man who is in our dream to awake us, it is unique and nobody else who was doing that workshop had any idea about insights. With some people I worked with in the group I had mentioned it and I noticed soon that it was too exceptional, it was not possible to talk about it. And I thought already that it was all in vain and most of the answers I got during the time when he was in the hospital and he was present in my dreams.  

When there are many chances of saving oneself, isn't it a big loss if no thought is spent on ways of escape?

That is proving it and it is possible that we can escape and after it is done we get aware of it.

The Kathopanishad exhorts, "Arise, awake! (Uttishthata! Jagratha!)." 

He is there for us, he is available, but we have to go for it.

Those who are agitated by doubts about what to accept and what to reject, those who are blinded by illusion, and those who cannot distinguish between darkness and light, death and immortality —all these should approach great people who can show the path to understand the eternal truth, the self-illumined basis of all creation.

He shows us how to look at it from the insight and when we get the picture, it gets clear. In following the inner master, we have the greatest chance ever that we have the opportunity to realize that world and heaven will be merged in the same effulgence.
We have to realize that if we have both stages present, the waking stage and the dream stage, we are on the level of omniscience and that is the divine, that is non-changing and the realm of the Gods and that is heaven on earth.


No comments: