Friday, April 15, 2011

Inside peace and presence of Baba

Yesterday night I went into the Western canteen. For me it is like I am discovering the ashram again. At seven they began to sing a Baba mantra, and I thought it would be for ten minutes, but it was for an half an hour.
I was such a strong experience. I felt I had my eaten already, it was more important than food that inner food of the soul.
When I went out afterwards, nature was clear and beautiful, I was astonished. It felt like the night of the rasa dance.
There was a beautiful parfume in the air coming from the floweres of the trees and I walked back to the hotel in utter surprise, it felt that personal, I was awestruck.
At night I dreamt of Baba, we were on a sacred place, I don't remember the name, and there were silver and golden showers, it was that beautiful.
This moring at Bhajan singing I had the feeling he was there, I saw him all over, as he was giving for years and years darshan, walking through the lines and standing there, all those experiences and wonderful days with him came back.
And even after, it was like he was there, he showed me the ashram differently, from inside, it was calm, silent and in peace.
It was such a beautiful experience, I don't remember having experienced that ashram ever that peaceful, but that is its name, Prasanthi Nilayam, the abode of highest peace.  

No comments: