Sunday, April 17, 2011

The child in us and the eternal story

I have to get used to it. It feels like a childs dream getting real and by it also realizing the child in us.
Now the answers Baba has asked about twenty-two years ago get clear.
I came out of the interview room and wondered very much why I translated for him answers he asked another devotee, who was with me in the interviewroom. He asked three time who I was and then what our relationship was and to whom I belonged.
About fourteen days later in Kodai I began to talk about those questions hopping someone could tell me, why he had asked it, but no one could. And then I met my ex, he was even better, he told me that I belonged to him. That he knew, I was the wife Swami had in store for him.
As I didn't get an answer and I didn't trust it, he began to make it look good in referring to his best friend in his room he acutally lived, he was talking about a great job waiting for him, when this friend of his would start again a business, and he told me also he had lots of money. That way he made a relationship with him look wonderful, that took all problems away and the shock was even bigger when finding out it was not so. Nothing of it was true, he all said it to get me into the relationship. And when I was not happy about it, he hit me with a pot on my head, I was actually glad I survived it. Then I had the dream going down the escalator with Baba, he became a prince I married, but I couldn't see him anymore and there was a check with the amount of 144 thousand, it felt completed.
That came just up now telling his mission is completed. Since I never stopped to find out to whom I belonged, and I haver never since stopped to ask questions to get the answer. Now I am back, but only now, and what I saw as a sign, that is now in the air. 
It is all about self-realization. 
Today I felt like a child at christmas. The name I got it about seven years ago, during meditation, and my roots being Krishna's brother is beyond everything I could guess, it opens up a different angle, it is the child's eyes wondering about it. The relationship was same family, being brothers. And it explains why brother, and at the same time that pain not having know before, long ago. I see Baba now constantly all over, the way he walks, talks, looks, smiles and gives darshan. 
Someone told me hopefully he will get back in fourteen days.
I get that much at the inside level, that inside contact and the insight in spiritual realities is great, it feels very sacred.  

No comments: