Saturday, April 16, 2011

A level of immortal beings

Yesterday evening singing was different. A guy was singing loudly and too fast, on the mind level, just mechanically repeating. He overpowered everybody else.
A lady was shoulting around, didn't know the language, so I was glad to not understand. The opposite experience, made me be aware how glad I am being in a hotel room, not having to deal with that, so many people in one room?
I would have to take sleeping pills to get into the routine and it would be all different.
I got Krishna books, to read like a triller.
A few days ago in the dream going with Baba through experiences in waking up there was a picture of Krishna and Balarama, his brother. And next day he came and brought me flowers in confirming that brotherly status, the mate of the soul, what I was looking for all my life. 
I try to get knowledge about the immortal lila, when the roots are in the self. Identification of a higher level helps to get out of the ego and the mind.
The divine level answers the question, who we are, to whom we belong and where we come from. It is a divine lila.
I remember in primary school was a teacher telling a story of immortals. I liked it very much. It feels just about like that. To realize the divine heritage to go home, become immortal. Isn't it wonderful...!

No comments: