Saturday, September 21, 2013

Meditation - Soham

                   
 



We have to practice.
 
When I remember the experience of the Soham meditation, I usually get aware that the SO is outside and everything and divine and light and what is exhaled with the HAM is darkness and the small 'I', the ego and body consciousness.
It means the real 'I' is around us and not the body, not the mind.
With every breath we remember that 'I am He'.

If we listen to our own path, we are in the observer and everything has room in that big house.
Baba said once in the dream, 'I wanted a big house' and I went through all the possibilities of understanding that big house until we get to the insight that there is no bigger house than the observer, because it is he and it is in that level of awarness that we witness our own path.
That is how we remember that in listening to our own path everything is in it and around it and nothing can be outside of it and if we are not in the 'I am that', we somehow get lost in the details of the mind.

If you are the same 'I am that', we both listen to our own path and it reflects as the 'I am that' and in getting aware that we are both the same and seeing the same in another devotee during Bhajans, the singing going on, it was in the air above her and another one joined in the same 'I am that', we all witness our own path, but first it was in the air years before during a Baba Darshan.
And in being aware that 'we are that', it somehow expanded to all the devotees and everybody - it means 'all are that'.

To get to that insight that there is nothing but 'that' and we are all the same in that oneness, that is all there is, nothing else seems really to matter.

 

No comments: