Friday, September 13, 2013

Remove the Thorn with another Thorn

Treading the Spiritual Path (Sadhana) is very essential because the effects of karma have to be removed by karma alone, as a thorn can be removed only by another thorn. You cannot remove a thorn by a knife, or a hammer or even a sword.
The knowledge that the world is unreal was spread by great saints and noble souls, who realised the Divine. But great saints like Shankaracharya persisted in activity in the unreal world, through the establishments of mutts, writing of books and participating in difficult debates. This is to illustrate that you cannot desist from doing karma. However, you must take care that it is saturated with love and promotes the welfare of the world. Soak yourself in Love and purify your thoughts and deeds with Love, then the Lord Himself will awaken your higher consciousness!
Baba (thought for the day)
 
I had translated that story of Shankara and it was amazing and uplifting and he went into all those difficult debates and always out of it as the best.
To see it as an example how we have to go on doing activity in the unreal world, I hear today also for the first time. That is why we are writing, trying to understand it and we have to do Karma, it means action, but it should be right action, saturated with love. 

I hope you have a nice family. We have a brother who does the worst he can do. I didn't know what it was and had to get aware of it the hard way.
He had a spiritual wife and she was with Mafu at that time, that is how we came to know of Mafu and my experience was only good and we were very impressed by his teaching and the knowledge, the same as with the great masters in the East. As we lived in Portland we went to the meditations and Christmas celebrations in Ashland. 
It was very interesting, because it was the Western ways and I began to understand why it was that difficult for quite a bit of people in the West to go that path of purity and to adapt to the Eastern teachings.
 
That brother is divorced and has turned into the opposite, but he knows it enough to create troubles. If I talk about peace he will tell me that if I talk like that to him again, he will kill me.
As he does the worst he can do, we don't really know how to describe it, but it goes beyond of it and has turned into a self-image what allows everything to be possible on the level of abuse and violence. He wants to be seen as sick. 
We don't know how far someone like that is ready to go, but with him I don't think there are limitations.
It is not great to have someone like that, if brother or uncle, it is not great to have anybody like that in the family and especially, because he was the opposite before and he has turned bad, but we also can have someone suffering of schizophrenia and have to live with it, but it is more obvious I guess.  
First the inner master said, that he does the worst he can do and it didn't feel okay, but I was worried and it got only worse and turned into abuse.
It means during our last study circle it was present as 'abuse' in the air.
 
But as we don't have to see him, we don't put more into it as necessary.
We didn't see him for a few years. That will not change soon.
That is the sick reaction of someone who has turned into the opposite with the former wife and whatever. He will do everything to sabotage what we are doing and in purpose, therefore, there is no other way than to keep distance, because he wants do disturb the peace of mind.
 
Behind is a sick parent's house, but it doesn't look as terrible as it had before, because we can see the source and the reason for the troubles.
It was present as the reason why I didn't want to go home anymore, whatever it was, but today it is present as 'abuse' level, the same feeling, the same disturbance.
I avoided it and tried to not go home anymore.
First it had to do with the neighborhood and mother avoiding to see what really had happened. The family reacted in avoiding it and letting us down.
The brother is like the product of it, the shadow.
Once in driving back from a visit in Spain where the parents retired, it felt real disturbed and I didn't know why, but I couldn't sleep on the way back in the bus and only in the morning finally I fell somehow a sleep and there was in the dream that he was the result of the parents.
Therefore, he is like a shadow of what they had been.
And I was in a Baba interview and had to translate for a devotee who had mental problems and Baba told her in the dream that she suffered of schizophrenia and in her was the shadow, mental sickness and that is Karma. Another interview was with a devotee and I had to translate and he asked what our relationship was, I didn't know. I just translated and she was a fugitive from the second world war. She was alone in the ashram, we were all in the mountains with Baba and she changed a big amount of money and someone followed her and she was hit on the head with a bottle and died of it.
It was kind of a shock, because I knew there must be a reason and I didn't know why there was that much violence in my family.
Violence has also to do with war and wrong ideals, the Nazis motivated people with a pure race.
In the brother is like all that coming alive, it is the shadow and a very sick way of self-expression, still reminds of the background in the parent's house. He is expressing and living that sick power game. It is present as 'abuse' and has turned into a murder threat.
I wouldn't believe it, if it would not just have happened some time ago... it seems kind of impossible and far away, the surface a tricky harmony. I think I would not believe it if ..., why should anyone do something like that?
It feels like a kind of perverted power and male satisfaction, it has also to do with 'incest' in the air, what was in the air last year after he wrote some emails.

There is no limitation in him, he wants to be sick and he does everything to be noticed and recognized as sick and it feels like a kind of self-aggrandizement, a narcissistic attitude, it seems it has turned into a psychopath.
The question is not only how dangerous it is, but that it is part of his sickness and the way he wants to be seen as that today and as he is always in psychiatric treatment, doing the worst he can do is part of it.
The interview with the women who was killed later in the ashram shows a violent Karma and the questions Baba asked about our relationship are not uplifting, the danger is real.
My father always said that he would throw me out of the house, I was only seven years old and wanted probably to help my mother. I was that afraid of him, I never talked to him, I always avoided it to talk to him. 
As teenager it was challenging and I had to take all my courage together to face it, and he really did it and I left the house and never wanted to turn back, but it was somehow not possible.
It felt like for no reason at all and it felt also like abuse and not really like punishment, but later was clear that it was only possible because of mother being at his side.
She was complaining non stop and in the end I couldn't listen to it anymore and was tired of it and afterwards, she was at his side and put the blame on us and said, you should not.
That is how she solved her problems and she did the same with the youngest brother, made him her replacement partner and the result is that sick attitude today. With that help she said she wanted to put the father in a psychiatric institution. He called me and said that they wanted to put him away and I answered that this was not possible and not that easy.
He never called again and he was never in a psychiatric treatment, but the youngest brother always. He began to act it out what he lived with mother, the shadow of the father, already before he was twenty years old. 
Coming back from Paris it was about pills had to be admitted to the hospital, that is why I went with him to the south of France to a TM teacher getting him out of that parent's house and I hoped it would help.
He began with TM, but he never did it and it has turned into the opposite.
Mother talked that much and always about the father and never stopped, I got tired when I noticed that she began again.
But I tried in vain to stop her.
And in the inner view it is him who should have had another wife and after she came back here, we had only problems. It was about mobbing and that is when I got aware that he was still her replacement partner, even though he was always at the psychiatric hospital to save himself from her presence. But she still spoke with him, not with us.
He thought he had to help her and it was totally ridiculous because I had just asked a simple question and expected a simple answer, but I got back a whole story.
I said once that I don't want to hear it, I came from Baba and it felt real wrong and upside down, I didn't want to listen to that behind father's back.
But it was somehow not possible to stop her, she went on until his death and she even said, 'it is done'. I was too shocked to answer.
But I told her later on that this was in no way saving him.
I remember after his death I was glad that the story ended, just because of having to listen to that on and on for all our life and it never stopped. 
I think that the danger is real, because he wants to be that disturbed and seen as sick.
  

No comments: