Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Mirror of Love reflects the Higher Self

If you want to attain God, cultivate love. If you promote love and look upon all with love, hatred will never be your lot. That is the one important lesson I teach always. 
I do not ask that you should become a scholar or a recluse or an ascetic skilled in recitation of holy Names and Meditation (Japa and Dhyana). 
God only examines, "Is your heart full of love?" Firmly believe that Love is God, Truth is God. Love is Truth, Truth is Love. For it is only when you love that you have no fear. Fear is the mother of falsehood. If you have no fear, you will adhere to truth. The mirror of love reflects the Divine Self within you and reveals to you that the Divine Self within you is Universal and is immanent in every being.
Baba (thought for the day)

A way to cultivate love is to see everything as a mirror. 
We are the watcher and observe what happens in that mirror. If we do it that way, we get in distance to whatever happens in our life and we will find the reality in the mirror instead of finding faults with others, but we have to try to understand the reflection in that mirror. That way everything looks is not exactly as we are used to it, because it is a reflection and we know the reflection in the mirror is like mirror writing, it is upside down and we cannot just read it. To understand the reflection in our higher self we have to do some self-enquiry.
The way to love is therefore, an attitude of observing, we watch, but if that mirror reflect, we also have a duty, we have to live up to that duty to human excellence as Baba tells us and find the right translation. 
We might think that someone is a friend, but looking in that mirror we find that he is a monster. The mirror shows another reality, Baba's face had vampire teeth and there was a second face, he had a long nose.
The motivation was only money and taking advantage of it, not taking care of people at all and the long nose therefore, it is deception following behind. 
We might think such a person is a friend. What do I have on Baba interview experience what helps to understand it? My first interview he asked, 'what do you want? And I had been a TM-teacher and in a relationship with the national leader of the Swiss TM-movement. I wanted to do my best and said therefore, 'I am here with you Swami and my 'friend' is in New Delhi with Mahahrishi, that is my situation. 
Someone else had to repeat it to Baba what he had heard what I said, like a translator, like putting it on an indirect level and afterwards Baba answered, 'who is your friend, is your friend with Maharishi or is the friend Maharishi'. I talked about my relationship and wanted to know what do about it. 
I didn't want to just walk out of it, because I was with another master and I had to follow the heart and that was Baba, he had been during my meditation inside as divinity in my heart. 

And there had been a lots of insights and I didn't understand it, I didn't know what to do about it. 
What Baba put in question was the feeling of 'friendship'. I had the feeling he was a friend, when I actually had only troubles because he was just no friend. The friend was the master, the Maharishi, but he was not present and therefore, everything went upside down. As I was in a relationship with the National Leader I had more or less front row, there was no excuse, the whole thing was not what it seemed to be. 
But Baba said also that it was very difficult to understand and that I should just think about God.
I didn't know how, I didn't know why and it seemed impossible that it would ever get clear. 

Some years later, I was as often as I could in Baba's presence, to get the right answer, hopefully, I had seen the 'I am that' during Darshan above Baba's head, but it felt like all were thinking the same thought, also the boys in front of him. That was during the time he was in the mountains. It was again a year later I met that guy who said that I belonged to him, because I talked about an interview, I had a few weeks before. I had to translate and he spoke about me, from that moment on I began to question things, but first I just got a stupid answer because of respect and trust in Baba's Lila, I thought, what was wrong, I tried to find the right answer with that guy, because I thought it was understood that I talked about a Baba interview and the he would help me.
It was still based in TM, he said he did TM and I thought we were on different levels the same and that felt good and I went ahead. As it turned out, he just said that he did TM. The way he said it was, I knew when I got initiated in TM that I would do it all my life, but he didn't do it. 
It didn't make sense to me, that was such a non-sense, I had been a TM-teacher, why would he tell me something like that? Between TM people is that same 'friend level' as I had mentioned with the the relationship before, only it was not true. It was already the second time not true.
But he seemed also deluded about his former boss, he also looked at as friend, who paid half of the meditation, he did not do and he made him believe that he did it all his life and finally he lived in his room in Prasanthi and mentioned to everybody that he was his friend that he worked with him, that he would have again a good job etc.
We met and he said that I should not worry, I was the wife Baba send him and he had asked for, I should not worry, he had money etc. After I went with him to the US. First I realized that this with meditation was not okay, he didn't do it. That is when he told me that he never did it. 
And he had even said he wanted to the the siddhis, the flying course, if he didn't even meditate, that was again nothing but bullshit. If he didn't even sit for twenty minutes twice a day, how could he possibly do a program that lasted one and a half hour twice a day? And all the rest was the same, no friend, no job, no money, no safety.
I had a nervous breakdown when I realized that with Baba everything went down the drain. 
I didn't think for a moment that by following the inner master and just thinking about God, I would get down the drain and that it would finally ruin my life. It was such a shock, it felt like nearly impossible to recover from. Not that the guy was no friend, that had been the same with the TM leader, he also looked like a friend, but in the mean time he was like an actor, no more friend. By getting the inner view of him as actor, the illusion 'friend' is gone and the real friend, the yogi is back at his place. 

Truth is God. Love is Truth, Truth is Love. For it is only when you love that you have no fear. Fear is the mother of falsehood. If you have no fear, you will adhere to truth.

Why not hatred if we look in the mirror and see that Baba had vampire teeth and a long nose? If we look in the mirror it is different, it because part of the lesson. We have to be able to see it in the light of our self and between those two faces it means we have been fooled, but that was not the only confirmation, the thing is during the time Baba left the body, because that relationship was not okay, Baba said inside, 'send him the bill'. 
How do I send the bill, is it about asking him for money or it is about telling him that he wasted my time and life and ruined it with empty promises and doing the opposite of what Baba said?
If we try to understand that mirror, it is a kind of teaching, but that has consequences in life if our life gets ruined by such strange lessons. It is not that easy to transform it into love. 
And it needs some effort in self-inquiry to understand it right. 
What we see in the mirror or our own self is the reflection and it is 'mind only' as long as we understand it with the mind. We have to take that insight, the reflection of the mirror and see it in the light of his words or his teaching and when we find the mach, we begin to understand it and it grows, that is the path of self-realization. We realize by self-inquiry we get there, it begins inside to grow and slowly we begin to see it in the right light. 
What belong to the self and what not, we realize truth and what is real and what not.
Baba is the man in the dream to wake us, but we have to take that dream reflection and find the meaning in the scriptures to be able to understand it. As long as it is only dream, it is not revealed to us. It gets only revealed in doing that work in direction of self-realization. We have to read his thoughts and see it in the light of the self, then it gets alive, his words confirm it.  
That is the work done here in that blog. I try to get hold of those past experiences and to see the reflection in my higher self confirmed by Baba's words and often that happens when reading the thought for the day.
The mirror of love reflects the Divine Self within you and reveals to you that the Divine Self within you is Universal and is immanent in every being.

The mirror of love we find in us when we get by self-enquiry to the realization that it is the divine self, we have to realize that divine self in us and the same situation we can see when it is about getting aware that it is universal and immanent. 
If we have a Baba dream it is not yet realized, it is just a wake-up call, we can ignore it, avoid it and not practice, only by doing actually an effort to understand it right, we practice. As long as we assume we know, but we don't know for sure that it is right, we don't practice. 
We can just forget about it like we do usually with dreams or not spend enough attention and not have the focus on it or be too busy to put it into practice.  

God only examines, "Is your heart full of love?" 

But it is definitely not easy to feel love if we get fooled like we have been in Baba's presence. We can wonder why..., there must be a reason. 
Is it our karma, is it bad luck and why he does tell, send him the bill? Is it because that Karma will come back to him or what does it change, we are only instruments. 
It had an influence on our life. He has made it chaotic, it was not only painful for his daughter, he was no father, he was not there for her, he was no husband, he was not there for us. But it was also painful for my family and to me to see where my life went with that bullshit in the background, and why, because of a fool.
I have to send him the bill, how do I do that?

Hurt never, help ever. (Baba)

His attitude was and is a pain for everybody involved and still is. There was no joy, only aggravation, sorrow, bad feelings, not answering whatever we had asked for, everything done to hurt in purpose. 
No helping ever and hurting never. 
People think of 'seva' and they think of someone starving, do whatever they like, the opposite of Baba's teaching and even go for seva, in the group, some shelter feeding, but letting down their own daughter, being no father, being not present, this is all painful and hurts only. Fooling the family and everybody else as well? 
In his life it is 'character lost, nothing lost, health lost, something lost, money lost, everything lost...'
And he leaves the family with nothing and I should send him the bill, how do I do that?

That is the attitude of my ex, and he thinks he is a devotee. But in reality Baba tells, 'money lost, nothing lost, health lost, something lost, character lost, everything lost. (Baba)

Life is the best teacher (Baba). 
And we have to understand it right. If we look in the mirror or our life and watch..., what do we see? Do we get aware of something? What do you see? 
Do we understand what we see or do we project something in it? If we project, we live in illusion. If we don't know, we might avoid it and the reality to see would be - careful, I am avoiding something and we have to look at the reason why we are actually avoiding it. 
If we don't want to know, we might do something wrong and don't want to get aware of it. 
We have to be able to face truth. It is not that easy, but only in truth and reality is love and that is the love Baba is talking about here and not what we project in a momentary good feeling, that is not love, that could be just infatuation. 
He talks about a divine love which is based on truth and therefore, it is non-changing and always present. 
Only in that permanent state of being we can get aware of the divine self in our own mirror, based on reality and not just projection and what we would like to be it. 
We have watch, we have to do self-inquiry to get aware of the divine self in our own mirror, we have to clean the mirror to be able to see the reflection and after all we have to realize it. 

No comments: