Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Catholic Priest and how sad to read that

"Here we have come to the end of my history as a priest. This is the chapter of my life which will now be filed away. I felt that I owed this explanation to the reader, even though the affair is of no longer of any concern to me: to be suspended from certain ceremonies, said to be divine, certainly does not preclude access to the Divine. I can no longer go to Mass, no longer lose myself in the warm atmosphere of a midnight Mass, to be moved by the sweetness of Christmas Carols, but I can always speak heart-to-heart with the Lord, pray to Him, love Him, meet Him. Everyone can, because of this, even 'atheists' know how to pray. This is the real consolation, which no one will ever be able to take from me; there is not a single person in the whole world who can pry you away from God."
From the book 'A Catholic Priest Meets Sai Baba'

Begin the day with love. Fill the day with love. End the day with love that is the way to God.
Baba 

He didn't ask us to reform the world and our believe system. We don't need to stand up and teach the catholic church, it is not a mission. We are not missionaries.
It is about self-realization, God-realization.
The catholic church is on that higher level, it is God if we find God in it.
And when I go to Einsiedeln I definitely find God at that place.
But I can feel with that priest, who was eager to love God.
I was working with TM and all was gone after coming back from Baba. I had been working for them nearly non-stop as I was in a relationship with the leader of the movement. My private life and my work was TM. Only after I realized they had a mission, a mission I was not asked if I wanted it. In that system we had to function on a certain level. It was not a choice, but it was the mission to enlighten the world.
'Heart to heart' with the Lord is an illusion, if it is not 'heart of all hearts'. He is the church, the heart of all hearts, of all Catholics, not an individal being in the church.
The father of the church is kind of like the higher self, qualified nondualism, he represents the church and God is the relationship between him and the ocean of light.
We meet God not on a direct, but on an indirect level, but it is inside in the heart, it is a higher level of consciousness and we have to realize it, we have to experience it.
I am so sorry that this happened to the catholic priest.

No comments: