Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fraud in the air (pressure, rationalization, opportunity)

Faith is like our life breath. It is impossible to live even for a minute in this world without faith.
Baba
Yesterday I woke up there was just one word in the air 'fraud'.
I was not sure I understood it right, it was in English and I drove to work with the intention to look it up and to Google it.


I worried about what type of 'fraud' and where it came from, and I was concerned about work. But I didn't feel any of that, so I had forgotten it completely.
It only came back this morning.
That was the inner master telling me that something was in the air.
I was kind of uneasy to notice such a word in the air - 'Fraud'.
That is the inner master telling me it is 'fraud'.
After lunch there was the feeling I had forgotten something, but I didn't remember. I just wondered about my state of mind.
And after I got the phone and it came up.
Searching in the internet I found too many pages about it.
I found even a fraud triangle between 'pressure, rationalization and opportunity.'
It is described as irregularities characterized by intentional deception. It seems I have to get aware of it.
It was there as warning. Life is the best teacher, I am not aware of it as it seems, at least not enough.
Actually I also didn't think of it anymore, because a year ago my mother died and we will get together later to a commemoration.

No comments: