Thursday, December 1, 2011

Empire of love

The individualism of man can be cured only by the potent drug called "LOVE".
The forces of BROTHERHOOD have to overpower the negative influence of every individual and promote unity and strength.
I preach only one religion- Love for all, which alone can integrate the human race into a brotherhood of man, embedded in the maturity of the Divine. This relates man to man and mankind to God, thereby creating mutual understanding, cooperation and community life in peace and harmony. On this basis I want to build one humanity without any religious caste or other barriers in a universal empire of love which could enable My devotees to feel the whole world as their own family.

Baba

It was black and white, black and white, it was a patterns as I had seen it before between pink and grey, pink and grey, positive and negative, positive and negative and in the end was 'and what now?'


The maturity of the Divine related to God and as base there is mutual understanding, life in peace and harmony.
If that is not there, not peace, no harmony.
What is the reflection of black and white? It seems to be my own experience and mind as it reflected, I was white, he was black and in the end was, what now?
The barrier between my ex and me was that he never thought even in terms of the observer and knowledge. He doesn't understand it and gets mad, because he doesn't understands it. He cannot take it. He reacts with madness and that is the worst tamas, angry.
He took advantage of it, as I talked of truth and had to find answers. Later he got mad when I just mentioned answers.
I couldn't believe that anyone would do that, it felt like danger of destruction, it was really bad it nearly destroyed my life.
I was looking for a 'soulmate', and had someone who said to everything yes, even if he didn't understand it and afterwards he said, can you blame me?
Yes, and he had to blame himself, because it is self-destruction.
In no way he could take 'who I am', he felt constantly put in question, because I had to find an answer, and he was not interested, began to make fun of the highest teaching and abuse it, he didn't know what he was doing, he turned against the self, not consciously, but it seems stupid and it became self-destruction. 
The very reason we were together turned into the opposite and became a curse. Because he didn't give the right answer, and he couldn't take that I still had to look for an answer, it turned into the opposite.
That is why Baba said to him inside, 'I warn you in that room you will not get the right answer'.
But he never understood any of his dreams. He doesn't understand it yet and therefore, he could not see how stupid he was. Baba had told him from the beginning on that it will not work out on that level, he went ahead unaware of what he was doing. And he still doesn't understands it. In his mind it arranged him that we left because of money reasons... and he thinks that it was Baba who did that. He switches things upside down and makes tamas out of everything, he just sees it the way it arranged him again taking advantage of it. 

On this basis I want to build one humanity without any religious caste or other barriers in a universal empire of love which could enable My devotees to feel the whole world as their own family.

But there have to be people together who are able to share on that level.  

No comments: