Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mirror reflects, Mind perceives, Brain infers

“The fault is in the mirror that reflects, the mind that perceives, the brain that infers. What the mirror presents as true has no authenticity. The mirror is coated with dust and its face is not plain at all. God has no maya; He has no intention or need to delude, nor does He will that it should happen.”
Baba

What is reflection? In the case of my ex it is being lovely. That reflection has nothing to do with reality, he is not lovely in any way. In the case of the healer I mentioned under 'Bad monkey mind' is the reflection the wish to be an important healer, reflection it the need to be someone.
In the case of smearing minds, abuse and scandal in the Internet it is the same, only a smeary level of wanting to be someone and to know more than others do.

The mind perceives it and thinks, that is truth, even if it is all a lie, the brain infers and thinks like that I can get it in the open, a way to be smeary... Scandal is what people like and sex is always good to make them listen and to get attention.
There has to be a way to know true from wrong? There is a difference between truth and lie.

Who do you think you are?
What is the reflection and what the mirror?
The mirror reflects and we take that reflection for real.
My ex really thought it was real and he was the lovely guy reflected in that mirror when he thought Baba had asked that question the other devotee, and I was just translating, because he wanted a wife...? Baba asked the other who I was, because my ex wanted a wife?
Not likely, and then his brain began to make a big thing out of it, but all was based on that reflection which was not even with me, but just about me...
It felt good to him to be that loving reflection and already he was attached and that is taking advantage of it. Baba didn't speak to me, he talked to the other devotee. On that our relationship was based, it had not reality, no wonder it never felt like a marriage.
He got attached to the reflection, and he never questioned it, because of the bad monkey mind.
The same level with his former boss. He earned lots of money and my ex thought, he would do that too and on that dream level was his newsletter based. Or he went to college again and compared himself with Bill Cosby's show, he saw himself already as famous just because the other was.
He worked for a Montessori school and at the same moment when she complained about him, because he was just reading the newspaper and not doing a good job, he thought he could be her partner.
He took the reflection in the mirror and the mind perceived it and his brain inferred and made a big thing out of the reflection like playing with a Lego toy. It was all a dream only.
He went into a relationship with a dreamer constantly talking about truth only. Only a dreamer could omit that he didn't know what I was talking about.
Strange isn't it?
I didn't see the reflection, I had to get an answer, I just saw that there were no answers and he said, he knew.
He took the reflection in the mirror for real, that is the fault we all make if we take it for real. What he knew, nothing at all, and for sure not that it was a reflection only, but his boss behind looks different and in that light everything appeared again all different. How to find out? With inquiry.
It is all not real, illusion only, the reflection is not real. Only the mirror is, and that was Sai Baba, but not to get lost in it like my ex does, but to realize it.

The reflection in the mirror has no authenticity.

That reflection in the mirror to delude people was used by the Maharishi.

If he was real as yogi, the leader was his only connection to people and he was just the reflection in the mirror and in that sense the Maharishi appeared afterwards as criminal, it reflected back on him.
There is no reality in the reflection and the TM people are not aware of that and were deceived by the reflection in the mirror, which is not real. I had no master experience and only in that moment I realized that the national leader didn't understand the Maharishi and today I know how difficult that can be.
That was bad, he was the only connection and didn't understand the master? What about the others?
The reflection of the national leader reflected in that sense back on the Maharishi and there it was in the air as 'criminal'.
Now I had a problem, because I didn't understand that and it had to be understood that reflection in the mirror, but it is still difficult.
And I had to get answers and I went everywhere where I thought I could get an answer. 

No comments: