Thursday, April 24, 2014

Truth and Divine Power

There are many who observe My actions and start declaring that My nature is such and such. They are unable to gauge the sanctity, the majesty and the eternal reality that is Me. The power of Sai is limitless; it manifests forever. All forms of 'power' are resident in this Sai palm. But, those who profess to have understood Me, the wise, the Yogis (spiritually advanced persons), the Pandits (scholars), and the Jnanis (liberated persons) - all of them are aware only of the least important, the casual, external manifestation of an infinitesimal part of that power, namely, the 'miracles'!
My power is immeasurable; My truth is inexplicable, unfathomable. What I will, must take place; what I plan must succeed. I am Truth; and Truth has no need to hesitate, or fear, or bend. I am announcing this about Me, for, the need has arisen.
Baba (thought for the day)

If we want to understand his nature or to get closer to that reality, we have to know the principle. There is no other way to get nearer to his nature.
It seems maybe like a contradiction, when he is telling us that they are unable to gauge the sanctity, the majesty and the eternal reality that is Me.
We have to get aware of the oneness between our limited 'I' and the divine reality of 'I am the One', the universal 'I' to realize the meaning of it. If we see it in the inner view, it gets closer to our understanding. If we think on the intellectual level, 'I am the One', it is associated with body consciousness and therefore, it results in a huge ego.
He is the man who is in our dream to wake us, if he is present in our inner experience as 'I am the One', we know it is 'He' but as it is in our inner view, we also know that my own 'I' is not different from that and we can get the meaning of 'I am That', 'Tat Twam Asi'.
He is leading from the inside in our dreams to that insight and that is how our understanding of his reality grows. If we do not have the insight of it, on the mind level it is not possible to gauge the eternal reality in which he is identified.
It is not only limitless and manifests forever, it knows no birth and no death.
If we get one with the principle and who get closer to that wisdom and higher understanding we realize also how small certain things get, what we might think on the mind level are important.
What we notice is that he tells us, 'My power is immeasurable; My truth is inexplicable, unfathomable'.

It tells us that he is identified with it.  If we know that we are also the 'One' but in the insight, not just in our intellect thinking that we are the One, we will understand the difference between insight and intellect. Baba was in a dream and he said, he is the insight and he is the following step. He was present as, 'I am the One'.
But it is not the intellect, it is not something coming from the outside or something learnt, it is 'insight', it is he present in the dream telling, 'I am the One' and that is not the same as the intellect, it is totally opposed to the intellect.
When I am looking at the thought for the day and I am reading it and thinking about it or repeating what he said to think it over in the aim to finally absorb what it is in the 'insight', I always talk about insights and dreams, he is the man who is in our dream to wake us. How does it happen that awakening? We relate the dreams to his words and by that it grows and the understanding is also growing. We begin to understand the man who is in our dreams to awake us. It gets related to his teaching and begins to make sense. The result of that work or assimilation of the knowledge between his words and the insights and my understanding of the insights is finally the work done in our consciousness and finally it gets absorbed.
The insight is 'He' and it doesn't mean because we have once an 'insight' about being the ocean or being unlimited, that our mind already is enlightened and all the work is done, as some people seem to think, they are just on the way to get there.
There was a lady she dreamt of light, Baba showed her the light in the dream and she began to teach light meditation. Light meditation is okay, but to think that it is for everybody and that she should make a teaching out of it, when in reality it was only for her to get a notion of it.
If we watch and go on watching, we will on a certain point get aware of the difference between light and darkness, the higher self and the body. The light is in the watcher, the darkness we will find in the object, the body. The difference between light and dark body I noticed in my twenties just focused on the watcher. What hit me was that I didn't understand it. That is how I began to search for answers and it took time to get answers.
I knew on the intellectual level that he was the same light, but it was of no use, it was just intellectual and we have to see it in the insight to get aware of it that it is the same, it has to be confirmed by insight or by his words.
So once it was in the air as, 'I am that', it was during Darshan. We sat in the grass in the mountains and it was after the normal Darshan, I had been meditating, in opening the eyes Baba was standing in front of us and in the air was, 'I am that'. I didn't notice that he came out for Darshan again and it was a real surprise, usually, I always noticed when he came out for Darshan and I was not meditating when he was giving Darshan, but in that moment I had not noticed him coming out.
In my meditation I was no thinking and therefore, the mind thought they were all thinking the same thought, it was kind of strange, but I was not thinking and that is how I went ahead, without thinking it over or getting aware of my wrong perception. We had three interviews in that same week and he looked a long time in my eyes, that told me that something was special, but only much later I realized that it had to do with, Tat twam asi, 'I am That'.
So now we had seen it, in the air, but there was still no feeling for it. It was still outside of myself and just in the air and I couldn't see it or feel it in my own experience, even if I meditated with Soham, what means 'I am that' or 'I am God'. To get the feeling for we need the insight and in that light we get a feeling for it. When Baba was present in the inner view as, 'I am the One', that made it different, on the level of the 'I' all the same, and the One was also including past, present and future, always the same. Now it was clear that he was the same 'light' and it was possible for the intellect to understand it and only now we got the feeling for it.
But when he was in the inner view as, 'I am the One' it was clear, it was the same 'I' and the same light, there is only one and it is all the same and the difference in the intellect is finally gone.
As Baba calls it always 'Me', we know that he is identified with that light of divinity, the universal 'I', the big 'I' and there is no other but that, but we are all part of it.
So it is at the same time bigger than the biggest as well as smaller than the smallest.
If we want to talk about it, we have to use principles, we cannot just explain the nature of the divine, we have no words for it and we cannot grasp it, because it is beyond everything, as a transcendental reality, but if we experience it – there will be love, therefore, it is never wrong to tell – love only.
My understanding began with 'light' and 'watching' and not understanding what I had seen, it was kind of difficult to integrate it. I tried by chanting, meditating, dancing to get nearer that reality I had already seen as 'insight' in the dream. That light was bright white and of such beauty that there was only love, it was that charming that nothing seemed to matter but that.
After I went to Baba, I was totally absorbed in his Darshan, but I didn't just realize that it was the same light like that, even if I knew that it was the same on the intellectual level, it had to be the same by conclusion, but if we see it in the inner view it is the same. It had therefore to grow in that inside view. After he said, 'I am the One', it was clear that it is the same light. The light is in everybody.
Baba also said, 'I am I', it is the light we see, first we get aware of the light in our own self and it is different from the dark body. If it is about, 'I am the One', there is  nothing but light.
If we meditate with Soham as light, the So is the light we breathe in and Ham is the darkness of the body we breathe out. Like that we take in everything what is good and healing, like perfect health and we breathe out what is dark and sick and not good.

No comments: