Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Dive Deep into the Sea to get the Pearls

You must dive deep into the sea to get the pearls. What good is it to dabble among the waves near the shore and swear that the sea has no pearls in it and all tales of its existence are false?
So too, if you are determined to get the full benefit from the Sathya Sai Avatar (or any form of the Divine), dive deep and get immersed in full. Half-heartedness, hesitation, doubt, cynicism, listening to tales, etc. is of no avail.
Concentrated complete faith alone can bring victory. This is true of any worldly activity, is it not? 
How much more true must it be in the spiritual field? A hundred people might come to your house and even treat you with affection, but you do not address them as, "Papa or Daddy!" So too, remain attached to the one Name and Form that is dear to you. Have your mind fixed on that form at all times.
Baba (thougth for the day)
 
How do we dive deep into the sea to get the pearls? 
Getting aware that 'I am light', 'we are light' and 'all are light' is diving deep into the see to get the pearls, if I am light there is also love. 
I know some who would like to dive deep into that sea to get those pearls, but they just don't know how? 
They are singing once a week and it feels not deep enough, not for them and there was a time it felt like that to me as well, there were many reasons why, but it has changed. 
I meditated twice a day and it kept me busy, but it didn't give me the answers I needed. 
Baba was in the dream holding up a book after we came back here, and we had to dive deep into that sea to just find about what to write, it was kind of difficult in the beginning, there were only lots of picture, but it was not possible to put the puzzle together. 

It was that feeling to not get deeper, maybe because of the not answered questions and there were lots of questions.
It felt like something was missing and we didn't know what it was. 
And it said if we don't know the source, we don't understand it, but it was a kind of headache to get back to that source. Baba had said in an interview, 'follow the master, fight to the end and finish the game'. And during writing I noticed that I didn't really know what it meant to follow the master, it made in the beginning just more questions come up and I went on. What did I do? I was writing.
I didn't know how to put it together. And what did it mean, fight to the end? 
It means I was following everything what ever came up in dreams and in the inner view and visions, because it had to make sense and I had to find an answer. It was not systematic following the inner master, I had no idea what I was doing, I just did it when it came up and afterwards I let it be, so it past again a year or two and it came up again, in very long time lapses and for the mind it didn't make sense. I just followed it and trusted in what Baba had said, fight to the end and finish the game. It meant to me I would to stop until it would be clear and the question was just when that would be? There was that much time in between that it could not really be followed by the mind. And finishing the game felt like finally getting aware of it and finishing it. 
But when we do it the first time, how do we know?
But even when it is the second time, it is still a challenge, because we don't know the end. It is the inner master. 
After I had written the book it was still in question, I just let it open and didn't answer it. 
And I had heard often from Baba that he said we should not try to understand divinity, because it is not possible. But that was another level and it was not about understanding divinity, but to follow the master and I had to, otherwise, I knew it never would make sense. 
I had to follow my feelings and process whatever came up. There was a way to do it, without involving the person or people who were involved directly. It just meant to put it in question indirectly, it was possible in writing and the answers would be on an indirect level in the inner view. It was put in question by the inner master and it was in that sense also answered by the inner master. 
It was not a level of fighting, but we had to get an answer. 
After the relationship with my ex didn't work out, I wrote the neighbor that I had to look at it, there was something wrong. His reaction told me everything about his attitude. He refused to into it and he said it was just disturbance and that was it for sure not. 
Only years later it was inside present in the inner master as manipulation. 
In between was that much time, that he lost it out of sight, only I went on following the inner master. On the mind level it was not possible to follow it. And when he had finally enough, it was understood and done. 
We have to understand feelings and follow the inner master. At that time I didn't know what it was, I had to just put it in question to make it come up and when the reaction came, it was already answered. That is how we went deeper to find those pearls. 
If it was not yet deep enough, it still didn't make sense. 
After Baba was in the dream holding up a book and I began to write, it was more activity and putting it in form of writing and by that lots o questions came up. It kept me busy, I had to think it over and began to write it down. 
As teenager I wrote diaries. 
That felt like a very long time ago and that was the time I waited for the neighbor and I thought it was serious, but it was not and when he got together with another lady from the same village, we became a target to them. 
In the mean time it felt like I had lost contact with it, I didn't know anymore how I had felt at that time, it was like very far away and there was a time I couldn't remember my childhood. There were no answers, only questions, but it all came up after the relationship with that neighbor's son ended. I was cut off the past. My mother didn't want to see it and made it look like a banality and I should not. 
That is how they let me down. I couldn't face the neighbor and his manipulation during the time with the family, I had to do it therefore later on with Baba.  
After I wrote the book in a speech Baba said that someone should write it and someone should publish it. It was just not possible.
There were too many things not clear. It felt like endless strain. I kept distance from the people and went on and looked at the pain and didn't know a way out. It felt like impossible to go deeper and to find pearls, even if I tried about everything to get there, I felt like on the surface and something made it impossible to go deeper. It was kind of frustrating. 
It was also the feeling to not know how. Finally I had published the book and he was helping from inside. It was kind of amazing. 
Every time I thought I was finished, in the dream was again something I had to change. It was finished when I went to see him and he mentioned it in the dream inside in Prasanthi, even though he was in the hospital. It was like talking to him on an inside level and he answered my questions or asked new questions and I would get the answer.
It was mostly during the inside contact that we noticed that it was all different.  
I had to get aware how my parent's house really looked and why they let me down when that happened with the neighborhood and why nobody wanted to see it. It was kind of a hart nut cracking.   
After I had published the book, I went to Baba just in time when he left the body, it was special to in touch with him inside in the dreams.
It was like inside talking, as soon as I closed the eyes he was present. But he was only present, because there was that same 'I am that' and we were the same and during Bhajans it expanded to all devotees on that unity level it was possible to be always in touch with him, knowing that we were all the same. 
And afterwards as the same 'I am that' was related first to an American, I began to write that blog to reach him. 
That is how we got more into writing. We should listen in general to great masters and not only to him, therefore, I began to listen and think it over and absorb. Follow the master is the level of listen, fight to the end is thinking it over and absorb is finishing the game. 
The thought for the day is a great tool for that. 
It is always about discrimination, even if he spoke of love, to get closer to that love we had to be able to discriminate, because it is an non-changing level and everything else is always changing. 
Baba said often we should begin with our family, but that was a challenge with my family, because I had been let down by them and that was the reason for all those problems. I tried to avoid it all my life and went to Baba and would have liked to stay there, but we couldn't and as it turned out it was just the opposite, we had to get into it to get aware of it. The question was again asked by the inner master and the answer was also there in the inner master. 
I don't have anymore that feeling to not dive deep into that sea and to not get pearls. It is a matter of discrimination. If we stay on the surface, we are on the relative level only.  

You must dive deep into the sea to get the pearls. What good is it to dabble among the waves near the shore and swear that the sea has no pearls in it and all tales of its existence are false?

We have to realize the difference between that which is not changing and real and what is passing by and therefore just an illusion.

By that is how we got aware of the subtle body and the colors as following the inner master had also to do with seeing in inside and in different colors. It felt like a human being is a rainbow and when it was connected to a certain color it said on which level we were.
In the beginning I didn't understand the colors, but in the mean time it has changed.  
I got answers to the colors, every color is related to a chakra. The inner master said, if it is light blue we can go on and whenever I noticed that was light blue, I went ahead. 
It seems divinity is in that beautiful color and if we see it inside, it feels the same, because divinity never dies. In the beginning the higher self was a silver very bright whit light and during the first inner interview with Baba it was golden and afterwards when I began to follow him it was lavender.  
It is the aura which is light blue and listening to the sound of the OM and in that inner color it felt like in the core of it in the center of the heart and that can only be about divinity, the same 'I am that', divinity doesn't die. 

That is how we get aware of colors and all that what is different from it. I was searching for it in the Patanjali Yogasutras, but didn't find an answer, they said that colors belong to the mind, but it is the colors of the subtle body and therefore, I think it was not the same level or not the same question. 
It depends from the angle we are looking at. In following the inner master we get aware of the chakras and its colors and that is what I wanted in diving in the deep sea to get the pearls and he is in the dreams. It is not the mind level, only at night, when the mind is a sleep we usually get in touch with the inner light. 
Divinity is never direct, but always indirect and therefore, he is present in dreams, he is dreaming his reality and his will.

No comments: