Monday, June 10, 2013

Sheeple and the Power of the Watch Dog

All of you are already spiritual aspirants (Sadhakas) or bound to be one soon!
It is said, Moksha lies in the sukshma - Liberation can be achieved by subtle means.
Few important steps for you: Treat others in the same way, you would like them to treat you. Never brood over the past; when grief overpowers you, do not recollect similar incidents from your past to add to your grief. Recollect, rather, incidents when you were happy!
Draw consolation and strength from them. Raise yourself above the surging waters of sorrow.
Women are called 'weak' because they yield to anger and sorrow much more easily than men; so I would ask them to take extra pains to overcome these two. Namasmarana (chanting the Lord's name) is the best antidote for this and if you take it up, the Lord will come to your rescue and instill the faith that everything is God's Will and teach that you have no right to exult or despair.
Baba (thought for the day)
 
I had two husbands, one was the so called 'friend' of the other. He said I should not worry, he had a job, money, his boss retired and he too, and that he would start to work with him again the day he will again go into business.
That was in Baba's presence and we talked constantly about truth, because Sathya means truth and I thought it was a Baba Lila and after some time, it was clear, there was no friend, there was no job, there was no money, he was not in pension, he was just out of job.
He just had made it look like that in the light of his VIP boss, because it looked and felt good in that light, nothing but mind and ego.
If I would tell 'he is holy and richt and whatever' and I see myself in the light of him, it would be the same, it means 'I am that' as well.
 
After a nervous breakdown Baba called us back to him, his dreams said that I had to go back to him to make peace with him. Whatever, we left and had a beautiful time, but before we left the ashram  already troubles with him, peace was gone before we even left. 
 
Before Baba left the body he was present inside in dreams and it was perfect timing to be in his presence during the time he left the body. I didn't get the room, even though we were donors, what made lots of hurt feeling come up and Baba said in the dream that he only took advantage of it and that he doesn't know what he is doing and that I should send him the bill.
That is not exactly not thinking of the past, but having to deal with it to understand it.
I had a Baba interview with another person and he had asked her who I was, to whom I belonged and what our relationship was. It felt strange to me, because I had to translate and he talked about me. 
Just afterwards I met that guy, and he said he was the friend of a VIP, that made him look good and more interesting, who he was in the light of that, 'show me your friends and I tell you who you are'.   

It was a shock to realize that nothing was true, but nothing of all what he had said.
If he would have been at least a nice person, it could have happened, a lesson of Maya, illusion, but as he just took advantage of it and all that was based on the expectancy of pleasure and no relief, but frustration, he expected it now on my part to fulfill his dream anyhow at the place of his big friend I should fulfill his expectations, because if there is pleasure without relief it turns into pain.
He became a despot and it was not funny at all.
As I had to take care of the daughter, I had to do my best and I couldn't just leave, I had to know what I was doing.
She got a Baba dream and he said in that dream to her that if she would go back to her father, who was stupid and that he doesn't know what he is doing and that he is destroying himself and if she would go back to him, he would destroy her too. That message was clear, even if I was not yet sure or tried to excuse him, I couldn't as mother take such a decision if it destroyed the life of the child too. Whatever it was, no way back.
It followed a long story to get divorced and I waited until we met with Baba and there he signed the papers.
During the time I was with Baba, inside in the dream he said I should send him the bill.
Because that interview was about 'he knows, not I' and that guy answered that he knew that I was the wife Baba sent for him, because he had asked for a wife. The feeling present was, 'he knew something' and I not, it was projected on him.
Instead of realizing that 'he knew and I not' - divinity or Baba knows and we don't know, it felt like 'he knew something...' I didn't know. Therefore, I never said that it was okay or that he was the right one, but I went ahead because of the feeling that 'he knows something...'
 
There are three mind levels, what we know or what I know or think I am, 'we are three people, the one I think I am that is the body, the one the others think I am that is the mind and the one we really are that is Atman (higher self)? What has to be known, who we really are and that has to be realized and there is a need of self-enquiry to get there. 
Baba had asked, who I was, that is the first step, what we know. The second step it what we have to know, that were all the insights and visions I had to understand and I didn't understand and I always got the information cut off, for some reason, that had to be known, and the reality was, how to know it? I had to realized that he knows, not I. In going ahead knowing that he knows not I, there will be a right answer and a right conclusion.
 
But with my ex it went in that direction of 'he knew something in the hope I would get that knowledge.
The third step is, who is the knower? It was not my ex.
That was the meaning of the interview to get aware that 'he knows and I don't know', but afterwards it was fooled and perverted.
It lead into a relationship, which felt just disturbing, because he had no idea what he did.
I told him it was a Baba interview.
As the husband is on that inner divine level, I thought I just had to go on, he would become husband and it would be possible to say 'yes', I never said yes, the marriage was there because he talked me with wrong promises into it and afterwards he put the blame on me. He lived a kind of a dream and when he realized that it was not right, he blamed me for it.
It felt never like husband, it just felt strange, kind of besides the shoes, nothing was right what he had said, no promise was kept, nothing was true, even though, we spoke always about truth, there was no truth. It was really that upside down, I guess I went straight into a nervous breakdown.
It is kind of heard to realize how the feeling and purpose of the Baba interview 'he knows, He - not I' was transformed into my ex 'knew something, not I' and I went for it, because of that interview thinking it was a Baba Lila.
I have to realize that meaning of the interview anyhow, and with my ex it was not possible to get the right answer, that is why we had to go and make peace with Baba. I spoke about a Baba interview, it feels like he had no notion of it what it really was, it was all about answers ...? I questioned it in the hope to get an answer.
He just said I belonged to him.
Without Baba telling me in the dream that he took only advantage of it, I would still not be able to realize it. A Baba interview it is not just talking about 'to whom we belong', but it is about answers we have to get.  
Whatever, I have to understand Baba's interviews and that Lila and that is all in the past and no mention that I would have liked that dream to be true, certainly, because it seemed to take care of everything, it was just kind of shocking that we could do our best and try to do our best and it was all in vain it didn't work out and that was not great at all.   
 
Never brood over the past; when grief overpowers you, do not recollect similar incidents from your past to add to your grief. Recollect, rather, incidents when you were happy!
Draw consolation and strength from them. Raise yourself above the surging waters of sorrow.
 
Realizing the self in the light of his teaching and understanding the Lila in our own life is not the same as brooding over the past.
If there are insights or visions we have to know what we don't know yet, we have to get an answer and see it in the light of the self and realize it. It happened in the past, but it has to be understood in the light of the self. It is about that knowledge we have to get.
In the present we don't see it, everything is new. 
It is only afterwards that we get aware that there was a Baba dream and that it wants to wake us.
Realization is not in the future, because we live in the present and understanding it and getting to the right conclusion is based on knowledge we got in the past, because we have to see it in the right light. In the presence I think and write and reflect on the thought for the day, there is nothing else happening, but the realization what had happened when I had met my ex and something strange about my own role in that, because I believed in a Baba Lila and the questions is still how far was it a Baba Lila and why?
If I would not have mentioned it, he would not have been able to take advantage of it. If I would not have had that Baba interview, I would not have spoken about an interview. If he would not have asked those questions, I would not have wondered how to understand it and I would not have any reason to talk to him... So after all, it is different than I thought it was, but still it is Baba who did it.
And behind is, for whatever reason, he knows, not I.
But I thought, 'my ex knows something and I will get answers with him...' and that was projection and delusion and the Baba interview got lost in that. To understand why I didn't get the right answer, I have to get aware of what has happened and why?
I still thought I would get an answer by regular meditation and as he said, that he did TM, I thought we were the same on many levels and it was okay to go ahead. 
The right answer is, 'he knows, not I - he, not I' and I went ahead into that relationship because I thought we are the same, we will get it together, what is not the same path, it was TM.
And by that we got aware that TM didn't work, that it was not true, they made puppets out of people, sheeple and we were part of that sheeple and because all thought the same thing, I am a sheep, you are a sheep, he is a sheep, it felt like no problem, all problems solved by meditation, all sheeple only.
That is not true, if it would be so also our problems would all be solved if we get together in a study circle, but even if all people as Sai devotees, it is still not true that problems are solved, and even if they meditate it is not true and it results in a half circle only. Only if we have discrimination and we know what we are doing, it will be a circle. As Baba said, we can go on forever in a half circle, if we don't practice, listen, think the teaching over, absorb and put it into practice, only then it will be a full circle. People are not aware that they are not in a study circle, but only in a half circle. 
 
Therefore, what made us get to the conclusion that all problems will be solved with TM meditation, all the same, meditate and no problems, invincibility etc. was not based on mediation, as we concluded wrongly.
We were made to puppets, all the same, sheeple, TM has made out of us sheeple and if we got to the conclusion that it is all the same, we are part of the sheeple, because meditation doesn't make us all the same, only TM and they make sheeple out of people, they cut off the source and all is secret, the power is gone, the power is with the watch dog in the background, it keeps the sheeple together. We are part of the sheeple thinking we are all the same..., all problems solved.
 
 

No comments: