Thursday, June 20, 2013

How do we Grow Spiritually?

Medicine is useless for the dead as well as the sturdy. Those endowed with devotion are already marching on their path. There is no use in speaking to those who have no devotion in them; it is a sheer waste of time. 
There are many, who are conscious of the Higher Power and are feebly desirous of contacting it, but are wavering and unsteady. They are either ignorant of the path and its benefits or are afraid of the consequences – my message is for such half-apathetic devotees. 
First learn the art of living in the midst of all kinds of people, so you neither grieve nor make others grieve. Make the best use of the opportunities you are gifted with to acquire wisdom, and derive and spread joy. Learn from the saints, the eternal wisdom and profit from it. Then, spread noble thoughts and good impulses and grow spiritually.

I didn't sleep last night, either it was too hot or something felt not quite right. My daughter was outdoors and after she came back I fell asleep, but I as I had to go to work, it was only about one and a half hour left before I had to get up again. It feel like walking on cotton or like being drunk and that will go on all day today ...

 There is no use in speaking to those who have no devotion in them; it is a sheer waste of time. 

I have enough experience about that, even thought we had met in the ashram. When I noticed that everything I said was just like talking to a wall, it was not only waste of time, energy and resources, money. 
Nothing came back but stupid answers. I went to Baba being a TM-teacher and therefore, in my first interview that came up. Baba asked me what I wanted. I tried to explain, because I had a boyfriend and he was the national leader and I said that my friend was with Maharishi and I was him and that was my problem. 
Baba asked who is your friend, is your friend with Maharishi or is Maharishi your friend? To that very moment I thought I spoke about the boyfriend and I wanted to do the best for the relationship and noticed, I was on another level. Yogis are our friends and the question was, why he seemed to be a friend, if he was no friend and why I tried to do the best for a relationship which was not really based on friendship?

During a speech watching Baba it was in the air as 'bitter'. 
As I had left and went to another master what seemed for TM not okay, in no time he found someone else and got engaged. He is an actor, he plaid the serious national leader, it was all on the level of role play and being popular in the TM movement, he was not friend. 
But it took a long time to get it right, because I always got the info, cut off, and I didn't know from what I had been cut off. With TM the relationship got lost, all secret, all the same, therefore, the friendship of the yogi was projected in people because the yogi was not there. 

There are many, who are conscious of the Higher Power and are feebly desirous of contacting it, but are wavering and unsteady. They are either ignorant of the path and its benefits or are afraid of the consequences – my message is for such half-apathetic devotees.

Now these people were not interested, because they believed in the yogi, even thought he was not present and it was not possible to understand the insights in meditation. 
Everything was seen as stress only and the concept was very simple, just meditate and all problems will be solved, only it was not like that. We got to the wrong conclusion that everything was the same, any level in life could be handled and improved with that meditation. 
But it was not like that with that boyfriend, but he still seemed to be a friend, and that made everything upside down and I didn't know why. He was no friend, he was acting in his interest only and especially after I left and went to another master, he went on playing his role, acting what a good leader he was getting engaged in no time because I left. If it only would have been easier to be understood. 
If we cannot understand it, there is no love and there is no peace. 

Love as thought is Truth,
Love as action is Righteous Conduct,
Love as feeling is Peace,
Love as understanding is Non-violence.
Love is selflessness,

Selfishness is Lovelessness.
Love gives and forgives,
Selfishness gets and forgets.
(Sathya Sai Speaks. Vol. 5. "Well or ill," Chapter 38)


The feeling 'friendship' was in conflict with it. Why friends, if he was only an actor? Yogis are our friends, but as he acted on the behave of the yogi being his personal staff, it took a long time until the difference between the reality that yogis are our friends and just acting like a yogi was seen and only afterwards it can be understood and only on that level is understanding non-violence...
When I went to Baba already in the background lots of unfinished issues had piled up, believing all problems would get solved with a meditation technique, when in reality the problems got lost because we were cut off the source and lost the overview. 
They are either ignorant of the path and its benefits or are afraid of the consequences – my message is for such half-apathetic devotees.

After I met that type of devotee, he was ignorant of the path and afraid of the consequences and there was lethargy in the air. But all talk was in vain. 

First learn the art of living in the midst of all kinds of people, so you neither grieve nor make others grieve. Make the best use of the opportunities you are gifted with to acquire wisdom, and derive and spread joy. Learn from the saints, the eternal wisdom and profit from it. Then, spread noble thoughts and good impulses and grow spiritually.

As I was in a relationship with a fake devotee who went there out of the wrong reasons and it was like talking to a wall, Baba engaged me to the person who has send him there and finally there are two relationships, one was a catastrophe and it lead into a mud hole and the others helps to understand it, because the background is coming up why it happened and if we can understand it, there is love and peace. 
In 96 we left and Baba had mentioned in his dream that I should go and make peace with him. That guy had no idea what he was talking about it, because he blamed me to be stupid that I had to go and make peace, when in reality it was the best what could have happened to us to go to Baba.
He was the reason that there was no peace and until now he is the reason, because it is impossible to get the understanding level with him, therefore, there is not feeling of love and peace.
It is just not possible on that level. Baba gave him a dream when we had met and said, 'I warn you in that room you will not get the right answer'. I had no idea what he was talking about, but now I have made the experience of it. 
In the insight it was present as mud hole, a hole, no way in, no way out, no windows.  
As it is not possible to talk to that guy without that he is going into arguing and finding faults, it is not possible on the level of Baba Lila to find a right answer or right conclusion. It goes nowhere, it is only self-destruction and the deepest ignorance I probably ever have met.
It is not possible on that level to understand it or to get any right answers and he is not aware of what he is doing, even if I tell him on and on, he doesn't get it. 
With such a person it is impossible to talk, waste of time and energy.
Baba engaged me inside to the perso who sent that guy to him and on the level the hidden issues slowley come up and it is possible to look and to get a better understanding of it. It cannot be love and peace, if there is no understanding.  

Love as thought is Truth,
Love as action is Righteous Conduct,
Love as feeling is Peace,
Love as understanding is Non-violence.

It is only real, if we hold on to truth, otherwise, there is no love. Only if we use discrimination and go for righteous conduct, there can be love in action. If we recognize a feeling of peace, we also will feel love. 
If we do understand things right it gets on a level of non-violence and love, because there are no more issues open. If there is no understanding, there will be no point in searching for non-violence or love. 
And if by ill-intended logic and finding faults the understanding level is overshadowed and it is not possible to get there, it will not be love and also not non-violence.

There is a discipline we have to follow in our code of conduct and thoughts, words, and deeds should be on the same level to get that inner harmony and a self-experience of love. 

No comments: