Sunday, June 16, 2013

Getting aware of the Inner Voice

You may wonder, 'How is it that the Atma is present in all?' When you meditate in solitude on this question, a permanent, unchanging sound arises from the mind.
All objects manifest the power of the atom. Every object is composed of atoms. It is the nature of atoms to combine and to separate.
But in all human beings there is one unchanging and indivisible divine entity, the Inner Voice. The body undergoes change from infancy to old age, but the Inner Voice remains unchanged.
People experience three different states of consciousness in the waking, dreaming and deep sleep states. But the Inner Voice has no change in the gross or subtle states of the body.
What is that Voice? It is the divine Inner Voice issuing from the Atma-tatwa (Atma Principle). It is continually declaring: 'I, I, I..' - 'Aham, Aham, Aham'. This is the Truth that is subtler and more fundamental than the atom.
Baba (thought for the day)
 
The principle of Atman is present in all as 'I' and in meditation I got aware of a wonderful melody coming out of the heart of all hearts. That was that level of the unchanging sound, it was that beautiful.
I had to listen to it and follow it, but it was projected into TM and that was wrong again, too easy answered, to fast it lead to a wrong conclusion, because it was about an unchanging sound, but it was not arising from the mind, it was arising from the heart of all hearts and that is Baba, divinity. 
It was not 'easy' to understand the inner Voice, and when they told us it was all easy, it enforce the easy mind conclusions and that is all not right.
Even if the inner voice is the same and unchanged, if we don't get aware of its reality, we can get to a wrong conclusion still, because it is not all the same. 
But following the inner master we get in direction of getting closer to that unchanged voice.
Parents are God and following the inner voice we also meet the parents. But Baba said in the inner view that they let me down, therefore, I guess it was not possible with them to realize the self, it would have been surprising.
Not long ago they were both present as dolls with strange faces in the inner view, it was a reflection of caricatures.
That reflection mirrors the reality of their state of mind and what I have to face in them.
It is not the reality of Atman and self-realization, but dolls, it means mind directed, not self directed and not Atman directed.
That would also have been surprising, because if it would be Atman, why would they have let us down?
But I guess seeing the reflection of the object of their state of mind means that I don't have to think about it anymore, it is done.
It was the same with the TM-leader, he is an actor and that answers all questions, there is no more question. In my parents is the reflection of dolls and that also answers questions.
If there is something I don't feel okay with or I don't understand it yet, I just have to think about their doll faces and it gets clear why, I guess.
The inner Voice goes beyond birth and death and it comes from the principle of Atman, the 'I am that' and it reflects, it is cognition.
In the last years I had Baba present on that inside level only.
He was in dreams and he was the last year before he left the body constantly present inside, it was only that inside contact, but it has to be integrated and understood.
I always wondered why Baba said that Atman is continually declaring: 'I, I, I ...', 'Aham, Aham, Aham,', but in that cognition is the answer. It is an universal principle present as 'I' in every form of life, but when we realize it, it is not only 'I', but it is 'I am that'. The question is: 'who am I?'
The answer is in our meditation: 'Soham, I am that'. 
Aham is the level of 'I am' and So is the level of 'That'.
Our breath tells constantly inhaling So - That, exhaling - ham, it means 'I am that'.
In the beginning I wondered why Baba said it meant: I am Shiva, divinity or That, but now it does make sense. 
It is a principle and it is divine and it is beyond body and mind, therefore, it is experienced just as 'that' only.
But the universal 'I' is in everything, in every form, even if not realized, but when we get aware of it, it is not only 'I', but 'I am that'.
Baba also explained it as 'I am I', because he is on that level of the universal principle. He is on the level of the universal 'I', we are realizing it on the level 'I am that', there is a difference, because we are not on the level of the universal 'I' or the level of the ocean of light, but our realization is the reflection of the light only, therefore, not 'I am I', not the ocean of life, but we are the reflection of the light and we get aware of being the same, unity, the 'I am that'.
In the Darshan was in the air above him 'I am that, but it felt like all boys were thinking the same thought, he was standing in front of a group of school boys. I wanted just to go inside, close my eyes and go on meditating, but I usually didn't do that when Baba was present. But my mind was happy with that explanation, it had already put it aside. 
And as I first didn't think it mattered at all, we had interviews and three interviews in one week, one after the other and in one interview he was looking in my eyes and the thought was there, 'what is he searching for?'
And once he said during a speech: 'I was searching, I am searching and I always will be searching for a true devotee.'
That is how I got the answer and afterwards I knew, years later, what he was searching in that very moment years before.
That is what our mind does usually, it puts it in a draw and thinks all question answered, no need to inquire, no need to look at it until we get a wake up call from the inside and that is usually Baba in our dream, he is the man who comes in our dream to wake us.
 
The mind is our biggest obstacle. It puts it aside ignoring the inner voice and we cannot get aware of the inner voice, if we are not focused on truth, because the mind will always find a superficial answer and put it away as no problem and all answered, even if it is not true.
And that is the level established with TM, we get to an easy conclusion that all questions are answered and it is all based on not a right conclusion, but just superficial thinking it is all done, no conclusion is right. Therefore, it is enforcing the mind level and not Atman and it is misleading us in believing we know, when all is based on ignorance or illusion only.
Our mind will always find an easy answer, so that it doesn't have to think of it, to be able to put it ad acta or shelved and to not have to be bothered about it anymore.
That is why our mind it also the biggest obstacle and our enemy.
 

No comments: