Friday, November 9, 2012

Purusha and Mother Divine

The first step to love all and serve all is to expand love in your own homes. You must revere and please your parents who gave you this chance to live and learn.
If you ill-treat them or inflict grief on their minds, how can you ever gladden others by service and understanding?
You know that when a balloon is blown, it bursts and the air inside it merges with the vast limitless expanse outside. Similarly your love must fill your home, then the society you live, and finally burst open to spread in the Universe.
A drop of water held in the palm is soon evaporated; but drop it into the sea and it survives as a part of the sea. It assumes the name and the taste, the majesty and might of the sea! Cultivate Love; sow the seeds of love in all hearts, everywhere around you.
That is My Wish, My Mission!
Baba (thought for the day)
 
That's it the reason why it doesn't work if we don't care about others and if we don't expand love in our homes. If we inflict grief on the parents' minds, how can we ever gladden others by service and understanding? Because we don't know what we are doing if we inflict grief on the parents' minds, we can also not be of service to others.
It has to grow until it bursts and merges with the vast limitless expanse outside.
 'Thou art that', it was in the air above Baba as 'I am that', we all are that.
But what happened in my mind?
The mind thought, 'all are thinking the same thought' and that is really impossible. It seemed not to make sense for the mind and intellect that all could think the same thought.
What was in the air was 'oneness', 'unity', for the mind it looked like all think the same thought and the mind felt okay with it, because it was not about truth, but about comfort, it just wanted to put it away and go on meditating to not bother about it anymore.
And what did Baba do?
He gave the group three interviews in that week and there was no sign that it was related to the 'I am that'. But he looked in my eyes until there was the thought, what is he looking for?
There was no answer, there was only a question.
And after I began to look for answers and I was not even aware of it. In the beginning I just didn't know where to look for it. And I thought, when my ex said he knew, that he really knew. In the mean time I know it is stupid, it was not possible that he knew and I should have known better.
And when I realized I didn't get answers, but lots of troubles, I began to question everything what I didn't understand back to childhood and that resulted finally in the inner child work, I wanted answers and I wrote also my parents as respectfully as possible and I didn't get one. But I noticed no answer is also an answer, and they both gave it to me after death. They came in my dream and had to tell me something.
They owed me an answer and it went beyond death.
I followed the inner master and did my best and jumped over my ego and that effort was there, even if they didn't recognize it during life time. That is pretty amazing and seems to be the law of divinity. It feels like they left it open, but as they were parents it was answered after death.
And by getting aware that they avoided it I began to notice what had been wrong and that there was not only one thing avoided, but many little things were avoided and omitted and that lead to the problem of not feeling okay with it and why Baba said finally that we were let down by them. Not feeling okay was the reaction on the feeling level, it didn't feel okay and it was for the inner child not possible to realize what it was.
It is like my daughter asking today about her Dad, 'but why does he not care, maybe it would be different if I would be a boy?'
She would need to understand his character and the circumstances of his life to get it and Baba's lila behind and that is hell of work, if not impossible, because Baba's Lila makes it real difficult and she has no means to go to the ashram and live it as we did.
So we should find the right answer that she doesn't have to look for it all her life and her life gets destroyed by it. It is overshadowed by the father not being there.
Everything is divinity, mother nature is divine.
What about the right question?
Was it mother nature or mother divine in the 'I am that' or was it Purusha?
Mother nature seems just to be nature without realization, it functions out of itself and there are the three gunas.
Mother divine is aware of the divine nature and 'that' and she is not the three gunas, but Sathva guna only. Divinity is just 'that', it is always Sathva.
But we can live a sathvic life in discipline and austerity and still not realize divinity because it is not free, while it is possible to be in the observer and beyond the three gunas and live it in being free and getting aware of it and it turns into Sathva because we get aware of it.
We can do both, live in mother nature and get aware of it and by that it turns into sathva or mother divine or we can live only sathva and be aware of it and still not get aware of 'that'.
'Thou art that' is the mirror.
It is Darshan to see the 'I am that' in the air above Baba and it is truth. To get aware inside by him telling 'engaged' was like getting aware of the inner husband.
It seems the problem was to get aware of it in my own self. I saw the 'I am that' in the air above Baba and the students, that is his mission, he is 'that'.
He has all over schools they are on university level. He is teaching highest wisdom, not only mother and father, but he is the divine mother and father.
When he said 'engaged' he made come up Purusha and in the light of that Purusha 'Thou art that' it was possible for mother divine to get aware of 'I am that' as well, both being the same.
It is the difference between darkness and light.
Mother nature is dark, it goes on by itself in itself. Purusha is light and in that light mother divine gets aware of it as 'I am that' too.
'Thou art that', conclusion, I am that, we are the same. 
If we see it on the level of Petunia, she is part of mother nature.
But Purusha cannot be there and make mother nature aware of 'that', because she has an animal body, that is her Karma, probably by your grace she will have the opportunity to be next life in a human body.
She is mother nature, but not mother divine, because she cannot get aware of 'that'. 'That' is the difference. One is just nature and also holy, but not aware of 'that' and therefore, she is not mother divine, but mother nature. 
But if we are both 'I am that' we are on the level of Purusha and Mother Divine.
It is a long way from that Darshan and getting aware of the 'I am that' in Baba to the mirror of 'Thou art that' and realizing it in the own self as 'I am that'.  
If Baba and the students are 'that' and I realize 'that' in my own self, it is bridged, there is no difference anymore, we all are 'that' is an universal reality and truth.

No comments: