Wednesday, March 8, 2017

I have come to Reform You

I have come to reform you. I will not leave you until I do that. Even if you get away before I do that, do not think you can escape Me, I will hold on to you. I am not worried if you leave Sai, for I am not anxious that there should be a huge gathering here and a big following around Me. Who invited all of you here? Without any printed invitation, thousands are coming to Sai. But, of one thing, be assured. Whether you come to Me or not, you are all Mine. This Sai Mata (Mother of all) has the love of a thousand mothers towards Her children; that is why I do so much lalana (fondling) and so much palana (protecting). If I appear to be angry, remember, it is only love in another form that I use to evince my disappointment when you do not shape up in line with my guidance.

He is talking about reformation and we know form listening to his words that Sathva is the path, Rajas needs to be transformed and Tamas has to be given up, if he tells that he came to refrom us we could conclude that our life is mostly in Rajas and not in Sathva. The transformation has to be there to get us into Sathva, purity, we are not on the spiritual path if our life is in Rajas mostly and not in Sathva, but who knows the difference? I wonder sometimes if everybody asked ever that question about the three Gunas, but we find it as well in the Gita, only sathva is the path. 

I have come to reform you. I will not leave you until I do that. 

It is the task of a spiritual master who is only in sathva guna, a sathva body to transform our life into sathva, if it is a spiritual master based on truth it is sathvic. 
As the path is sathic only, we have to be transformed, otherwise, we cannot be on the spiritual path. It has something to do with natural law and there is a basic difference between the three gunas, we have to understand. Activity is mostly based on Rajas, passion and we lack the calm silent insights of the sathva guna. As long as it is Rajas it can be transformed, when it is about Tamo Guna, we have to give it up and if we don't see it in our own life we don't know why we have to give it up as we cannot understand it so more or less we have to make the experience of it to be able to know that difference between Rajas, passion and Tamas, inertia.  
He is telling us that we cannot escape him, because we are with him and we are on the spiritual path if we want to escape, we have to stop being on the spiritual path. 

Even if you get away before I do that, do not think you can escape Me, I will hold on to you. I am not worried if you leave Sai, for I am not anxious that there should be a huge gathering here and a big following around Me. 



It is a big challenge to our ego when he talks as divinity and the universal I, we all have an individual I and if we don't have any understanding of the universal I and how getting to the insights of it, we automatically identify the big I with the small I or the little 'I' of our individual self and body consciousness with the universal 'I' and the higher self that transcends the chakras and there is only one. 
He was once in the dream as the man coming in our dream to awaken and he said, 'I am the one', it sounded amazing really, to be able to get an universal identification on the level of oneness. He said, he is the man coming in our dreams to awaken, so we shouldn't be surprised if he is in our dream as the one. 
On the mind level in the waking stage we always have the possibility of the one and many, but in the dream stage we have only one alone. And in the dream is no mind to contradict the experience and telling us, but I see two or many why there is only one, in the dream stage that is totally clear why it is only one. 
Swami talks about the divine 'I', often he also said, 'I am I' and that I is universal in nature it is divine, that means there is only one and no second. 
And we cannot really understand it, it is beyond the form. That is why we cannot escape, it is for all those who want to escape, I was one of them and I know he was holding on to me, as he came from the inside in the dream stage. He is not worried if we are leaving, because he doesn't care about a big gathering, but we are not thinking exactly the same way and a lot of people worry that when people are leaving anyhow and some take advantage of it that everybody is attached to the form and tell that he appears in a light form and they act it out as they would see him and we don't see him and they behave like he would be present, that is all based on the cult of the form only and it must be strong if there are some taking advantage of it in telling that they see his light body. 
It is not about that, it is about the 'I am that' and we all are that. It is about truth only and not about adoring the form may it be in the physical form or in the light form, it is all the same, it is just another form. 
It is still a form, if we think it over and it is about truth, it will go beyond the form. 

Who invited all of you here? Without any printed invitation, thousands are coming to Sai. But, of one thing, be assured. Whether you come to Me or not, you are all Mine.

He is talking about that amazing realization knowing that we are all one and that it is a divine reality. 
But in my experience he is challenging all the egos, the individual 'I' in the gathering including mine, we cannot avoid oneness at is the basic reality and truth of it and if we are one, where can we go if we are part of it? We have only the choice between being in illusion and not in ignorance. 

This Sai Mata (Mother of all) has the love of a thousand mothers towards Her children; that is why I do so much lalana (fondling) and so much palana (protecting). If I appear to be angry, remember, it is only love in another form that I use to evince my disappointment when you do not shape up in line with my guidance.

That are the words which make the rebellions more rebellious and the people following sure that they do the right thing, trying even more to do it right, but in reality it is about oneness, if there is only one, even if we try to avoid it, we cannot because we are part of it. 
We often hear that he is Lord Shiva and he crushes the ego, we feel either offended or happy, but we never don't care about it, so what do we feel about it happy or not, or even challenged? 
Maybe at the beginning we are all happy to have such an immense power in the divine reality and after a while it can be that we are not that happy about it anymore as we would like to go our own way and what is the best? We should realize the unifying principle or as he also tells we have to understand peace, it is about everybody being one.

He is telling us if we want to experience pure love, we need three things, we need to understand peace, we have to accept truth and we have to accept right action, only when we have those three things, peace, truth and right action, we can make the experience of love. 
Therefore, when he talks about the divine I, nobody can not be somehow involved either we love it or not, but we cannot avoid it, that is the reality of oneness if we like it or not is part of our higher self, of the higher self is not different from the universal divine being, but it needs to be realized.
To make the experience of pure love, we have to understand peace, it is part of understanding peace and if we don't, there will not be any pure love, that is simple, when it needs all the human values, sathya, shanti, dharma, prema, ahmisa.

It is about the oneness of it, if we understand peace only we can make the experience of pure love and that is what Swami is talking about, it is based on pure love, the love of the divine for the devotee and the love of the devotee for the divine is not different, it is the same that means it is divine love. 
If we don't understand it we have to work at it of getting there, there will just be no pure love as long as we don't have the wisdom and as long as we don't understand it. 

It is the understanding of it that makes the difference and that is the wisdom, if we don't understand it and try to feel love, we will get in Rajas, passion, it can be that is the reason why he is telling us that we are his and he will transform us, because most of people seem to feel love instead of listening to his words and realize the path of love. 

But we should not forget that it is also a great promise, because he is telling us that way that he will be there always if in the body or not and he will take care of it and get us to the goal and that is a wonderful message. 

No comments: