Thursday, March 30, 2017

Become Divine - that is Your Destiny

In the past, Divine incarnations rid the world of evil by destroying the few fanatics and ogres who wrought it. But in the present times, fanaticism and felony reigns in every heart. The evil people are legion, no one is free from that taint, and all are wicked to some extent or the other. Therefore, everyone needs correction. Everyone must be educated and guided in the right path. Every being is a pilgrim destined to return to God and merge in Him. But most people have forgotten the path, they wander like lost children, wasting precious time in the by-lanes of the world. Human beings are the best amongst creation who can feel, think and experience their own journey across time! Armed with the sword of discrimination (Viveka) and the shield of renunciation (Vairagya), you must use this precious opportunity to transform yourself to become Divine - that is your destiny, the plan and purpose of your being.

Here we are in the past incarnations, we don't know much about the past, it is history and our life is too short to just get a feeling for it. We live in the present time and what he is telling us is that in the past fanatics and ogres had been destroyed in a different way than today, as it seems they were not living in the same body as today. We have it today in every heart. We have the choice between wicked tendencies in the mind. With meditation we take care of it and we purify the mind that is a reason I always went on with meditation to just make sure that the mind gets rid of some tendencies we don't want. 

One time I was doing dynamic meditation in the past, that was about fifteen years ago and in that time for a while I didn't sit in the morning in my usual meditation and I had in my job a very dominating boss. It was a woman and she was like all over, she began to be in my dream like a dark angel on all three levels, that looked like a big bat, she had those types of wings and she didn't feel very good to me. She really felt like a demon and I had kind of troubles to get rid of it. The impression in my mind was too strong and I noticed that she began to stick to me and Swami said, he is the man coming in our dreams to awaken, and he told me to start new again in that time in the dream. Dynamic meditation was more on the outside level of the mind expressed as movement and dance and mind expressions. 
It felt really great at the beginning like getting free inside myself, but with time it was just good to go into silent sitting meditation in the morning again regularly to get rid of the dark impression my boss had on my inner eye. She felt not anymore still present next day, she was gone and it was possible to start every day new again and I didn't take the shadow and the burden with me to the next day. 

It helped to start every day new again, without being burdened and worried about the past impressions in the mind, after a meditation it was just gone. That is the result of regular meditation, therefore, I always liked and cherished it and that is how I was able to go on with that Sadhana over the years without disturbing anyone. 
Even while traveling in the morning or in the airplane I just used to close my eyes and meditate and nobody knows the difference between sleep or meditation and in the morning even with my daughter if we travel or are in a hotel room, I sit up and meditate and she never wondered what I am doing, either she is used to it or it has never been a question for her. It was always possible going on with silent sitting meditation to go on over the years with my Sadhana, without that I had to stop it or interrupt it really, even at the ashram I woke up before the others and meditated for twenty minutes in the morning before getting up and going to Darshan, I have never meditated as much as I did during the time at the ashram. 
I was focused at the inside constantly as much as possible and that means we meditated in waiting for Swami and for Darshan, we meditated after Darshan waiting for the Bhajans to begin and I even meditated when lining up in rows for Darshan in the morning, so it is kind of difficult to know how much I meditated during that time, I was focused at the insight and getting insights. 
When my daughter turned into a teenager I went into dynamic meditation I just needed a more dynamic way of life in that time and it was good, it was opening up, modern, active and being young at heart and that was needed during her teenage time. 

After I began again with silent sitting mediation I did it only in the morning to not start that strict routine again, I had before during all those years when I did it twice a day morning and evening. It was in purpose to not have to go into that strict routine again as I had to live a normal life here as well and too much was not good. 
But when I went into silent sitting again the insights began and there was a time just before Swami left the body, I had constantly Swami dreams and that is when I as well began to think over his words and to see my life in the light of his words and some things coming up again and again what has to do with Karma and I began to get aware that there is no other way to get a feeling for dreams and insights in the dreams but finding the reflection in his words. 
He began with it already when I came back from the USA, he was holding up in the dream a book and then I began to write it and that was the first way of trying to get hold on it and to somehow get it together. 
And I began to write the blog, and as he said in the dream to use his words, that is how I began to listen to his words and the thought for the day is just enough to absorb for the day and in thinking it over we get a different feeling for it and that way we got aware of it that the answer is reflected in his words. 
It is not possible with the mind to get to a right conclusion.
If it is reflected in the dream stage it is the Atma and that Atma we have to realize and see it and we get the reflection of that seeing we have in the dream stage as well in between the lines in his words.  

What I noticed during the dynamic meditation time that it was too much outgoing to get rid of the subtle impressions in the mind and when I had the feeling that my boss had a rather negative impression on my mind because she was controlling and one of her ideal was, that she was able to see everything. After I got aware of it and it was building up resistance inside, I didn't wanted her to see everything, my life is not her life, but the dark shadow was still present in my dream. And I didn't like to feel it next day still. As soon as I began with silent meditation and silent sitting again, it was possible inside of getting into distance and she was gone, it was possible to get rid of it on an every day basis, so it felt really good to start new again. 
Of course, I did it already for a long time before and that is for sure also a reason why it was that inside relaxing, next year it will be forty years that we began with meditation. 

Silent sitting in meditation is not the same as dynamic meditation, it is always possible in silence of going on with the Sadhana and that is that is the other side I liked about it that we can do it all over and we don't disturb anyone by doing it and we turned the attention inside.  
Therefore, it served and even if there was some more dynamics needed during that time when my daughter was a teenager, I also liked to go back to my silent meditation and this time it was from the inside and with Swami's inner guidance and it convinced me that it was the right thing to do on the spot again, it was more efficient in getting rid of inner disturbance in the mind. 
And when I started again the insights began, in that way it was Baba's guidance that made me start again, he was present during meditation and said I should stop dancing, that is how I stopped with it and he came from the inside and that is how it grew into insights and with time there were that many insights that I had to think it over and to listen to his words to get a feeling for it, we listen and we think it over and that is how the inner feeling for it is growing. 

In the past, Divine incarnations rid the world of evil by destroying the few fanatics and ogres who wrought it. But in the present times, fanaticism and felony reigns in every heart. The evil people are legion, no one is free from that taint, and all are wicked to some extent or the other. Therefore, everyone needs correction. Everyone must be educated and guided in the right path. 

When I began with meditation, I wanted to turn my attention inside, it was a step I took in going inside, when he was there in the dream it was a step I took because he told me to do it. That makes it kind of different there is no more doubt that he is the doer and that makes it easier to get away from the ego and the mind complex. 
And as it is often difficult to understand dreams I always lived it on all possible levels to make sure I would get to the right conclusion and nothing would remain open and it would not be a wrong conclusion. 
Therefore, if he said, you have to start new again, it began new on all levels, I went back to my former sitting meditation, I began to think it over and writing about it hoping that I would be able to understand it right and I began with everything new again. The new beginning should be anyhow always there. Like yesterday was Ugadi, it is the festival of the new beginning of the year, the celebration of the beginning of Spring. 

Every being is a pilgrim destined to return to God and merge in Him. But most people have forgotten the path, they wander like lost children, wasting precious time in the by-lanes of the world. 

Most of people is what we can see in our society, most of the people don't have a spiritual path, they go on working and later they get retired and finally they will die, without that they have really lived or without getting the answer to some very important question like: Who am I? Where do we go? Where do we come from? How long am I going to be here? 

Human beings are the best amongst creation who can feel, think and experience their own journey across time! Armed with the sword of discrimination (Viveka) and the shield of renunciation (Vairagya), you must use this precious opportunity to transform yourself to become Divine - that is your destiny, the plan and purpose of your being.


This is a wonderful sentence, discrimination we have to learn and we have to use our intellect, but it develops by thinking over his words and when he is present in the insights and the real renunciation is giving up the ego if he is inside present and we listen to him and not the voice of the body and the senses and we begin to know the difference, it is growing on us with time and with regular practice. 

Armed with the sword of discrimination (Viveka) and the shield of renunciation (Vairagya), you must use this precious opportunity to transform yourself to become Divine - that is your destiny, the plan and purpose of your being.









No comments: