Friday, July 25, 2014

Creator and Power

Is there any object in the world without a creator? Consider a loud speaker. It has the power to broadcast sound, way beyond any individual’s voice and must take someone with required knowledge and skill to design and produce it. He or she may be in Germany, Switzerland or Japan, and perhaps invisible to you! Without that person, would this loudspeaker have come into existence? No! Similarly for everything that you enjoy in this world, there is a Creator. The stars that twinkle, the Sun and the Moon that illumine the world have been created by a Supreme Infinite Power. It is obvious to us that no ordinary person can create these super objects and ensure they are still working, after billions of years. Scriptures (Vedas) describe to us that this Super Power is Aprameya (One beyond description, beyond all proofs and limitations). The primary objective of every being in this Universe must be to seek and understand this Infinite Power. 
Baba (thought for the day)

After repeating like a loudspeaker his words, at night it was in the dream and looked like a competition and I used someone else’s words and out of that inner calamity like someone telling me, but you should use your own words, the discussion begins.
We are that loud speaker, like he mentions it in this thought for the day and it is in fact a create example to show how we should see it in our own life. Not the words matter, they are just a tool we use to see it in our own life and to get the experience. What matters is that we are able to see it in our own life.  And as he tells us here that the loudspeaker has the power to broadcast sound and it has to be someone who is able with the required knowledge and skilled to get ‘insights’ to produce it and that is what I am doing here, it is really all there is and nothing more. As Baba tells us that voice may be in Germany or Switzerland or even Japan, for now and with me it is Switzerland and it is invisible to everybody else, why we are doing it, isn’t it? But without Baba behind it that loudspeaker would not have come to existence?


No! Nobody would be writing without me translating it in my life and seeing Baba’s words in my own life and right, I am using in purpose his words, because he is the knower to get closer to the principle in his words, that is a process of going to the insight of that atmic principle and we go on no matter what obstacles are there.
So for everything that you enjoy in this world there is a Creator, for reading this words and writing those words it also a creator and Baba is that creator. He said in the ‘insight’ that I should to it and he said that I should use his words and that is what I am doing to be a loudspeaker, if I use my words only, it will not be his ‘wisdom’ and atmic knowledge or thinking it over, but it will be only my mind and who is interested in that? 
Baba is the creator, he gave me a ‘new job’ and he asked, if I reached you and he engaged me with another devotee and he asked if I reached him and I am not certain about that, but what results is that loudspeaker, so I am that loudspeaker and that is why I translate that thought for the day word by word in his words in my life.
My roommate said I should write a book and I told her that probably I will go and write once a second part and that it is not finished yet and above all I have to translate it into English as I am writing in English. All that work done now is also part of Baba’s Lila and therefore, it is not yet finished.
There is still a lot open and there will be probably one day a second part to be able to finish it, but as loudspeaker I am busy making that loudspeaker sound and why me, so he said in the ‘insight’ that it was about skill …, and that is just what he tells us in this thought for the day. There has to be someone who is able to do it, it needs the right knowledge and connections to do it … and the Creator knows, he knows.
We are the stars on the sky that twinkle and the Sun and the Moon that illumine the world, also for that is a Creator and it is the supreme infinite Power behind it.

Scriptures (Vedas) describe to us that this Super Power is Aprameya (One beyond description, beyond all proofs and limitations). The primary objective of every being in this Universe must be to seek and understand this Infinite Power. 

You see the contradiction, the Vedas describe to us the Super Power (beyond description, beyond proofs and limitations), so we cannot really describe it, therefore, how should we try to find our own words …, we will never begin to see it in our own life if we wait for the moment when we are able to find our own words, because it will never come as it is beyond descriptions, therefore, we have to use his words. We cannot do it because he is the doer and in letting him do we will do it, because after all it is still the primary objective of every being in this Universe to seek and understand the Infinite Power.
So if we think we interpret or are taking his words, let’s interpret and take them, there is no other way to see it in our own life, as he is the doer.
In fact it is about that infinite energy beyond description and beyond all proofs and limitations and to realize that energy we go on doing it. It is just for that reason, because every being in this Universe must seek and understand this Infinite Power.


No comments: