Thursday, July 28, 2011

The great peace, the deep silence

That which cannot change, remains.
The great peace, the deep silence,
the hidden beauty of reality remain.
While it cannot be conveyed through words,
it is waiting for you to experience for yourself.
Then, even in the body, you are not born.
To be embodied or bodyless is the same to you.
You reach a point when nothing can happen to you.
Without body, you cannot be killed;
without possessions, you cannot be robbed;
without mind, you cannot be deceived.

There is no point where a desire of fear can hook on.
As long as no change can happen to you,
what else matters?

Nisargadatta
I thought it was beautiful to be nothing, it made free. It was my own power to tell myself I am not this and not that, and what was left was the 'I am that' and love.
I had seen it above Baba in the air, 'I am that'.
He said to follow the inner master.
It was Osho during disco he mentioned therapy work and I went for it. I realized being int conflict, I couldn't adapt to the course.
Things didn't matter, and they didn't like it. 
I didn't feel comfortable in that environment, I felt very much under pressure.
The course leader wanted me to go on another level too. Baba had said only love. I learnt about co-dependency, it was even kept up between therapists and the people who seemed to need them.  Focused on the observer, I thought it would work out.
I was not on the same track. And I couldn't change that, I had been too long time in India and with Baba.
was inside and said I should take care of my brother, that is devotion and love, what I missed during that course that was love, there was no devotion.
Lots of things didn't make sense, but that she was telling me in the dream how much money they made that seemed quite important.
I didn't expect Baba to during the time he was in the hospital inside, that it didn't work, because when people get older they need more safety. I didn't find that revolutionary freedom as it had been during the time when Ohso was alive. But I found love.
And I followed the inside light blue direction of love. 
I got aware of co-dependency because there was one created by being therapists and the others dependent on them, co-dependency.
I wanted to go to Baba, couldn't get there, I still felt I couldn't let my daughter alone.
It felt heavy. The inner master said, stop dancing. I knew it was only love, I just didn't know the next steo. I began to finish my book. 
But it was Baba holding it up, Baba said to follow the light blue inner light, and it is him who said, I should take care of my brother.
It is love only. But I didn't know who my brother was, so I questioned my brothers and got in trouble again. So Brother is devotion, maybe you are my brother as we are the same?
There is only love.

No comments: