Friday, July 22, 2011

Gold-embroidered shoes, a Sai Baba present

Tonight in the dream I had darshan, three times and the third we nearly missed, we just got it, whatever that was during the third one, and it had to do with a car in all three darshans, but I don't remember details.
It woke me up, but when falling asleep again there Baba sat in front, and then it was darshan again and Baba passed by.
He was wearing a necklace, but not the right one. I wanted to give it to him.
When he passed by I took his hand and kissed it, reached in my pocket and put a present in his hand. He didn't walk by, he was standing there and he looked at it very thoroughly, it seemed to be a watch and he said that it was beautiful and it had value, we as well put it in two, half and half.


He took his slippers off and gave it to me. (He was usually never wearing slippers.) 
They looked black in his hand, but when I wanted to put it on, I noticed they were different and very nice looking. A Western devotee who was living in the ashram said that there was a pair, two in one. I answered, so I have now three shoes?
And she said, no one is a glasses case or something similar. I put on the shoes, they were flat and gold-embroidered.
And someone said that brings good luck.
I noticed straight a way this morning that the meaning of the empty Western shoe has become all different. It had to do with the in the West not right understood and as it feel not experienced immortality.
I knew it had something to do with the teaching.
When he left the body, as he was always inside in my inner awarness, the moment he left the body, he woke me up and said, nothing left but an empty Western shoe, it was seven fourty, the time they announced later on as the exact time he left the body.
I knew it was important, and it hurt because it felt like something missing, because only an empty shoe was left, it felt sad.
Tonight I got a pair of shoes as present, and the class case has something to do with seeing, understanding and consciousness. The meaning of the empty shoe has changed, no more empty shoe.
I didn't go singing, because last time I came back with a headache and I had noticed there was a difference between Indians and Westerners created during singing. It was only a Western shoe empty, not an Eastern shoe that one was not empty.
But I had more darshan tonight then I remember having had before, only during the time when he left the body, he was constantly present.  
My daughter applied for English studies and came back all excited yesterday, as she likes the language very much.
We spoke all evening English together, and Baba said in my dream that in a certain age we should not take a kind of pills and it seems something had happened, I am not aware off, and he informed me more or less that this had happened to her.
She is all glad to take courses again and more over very funny when she changes the accent and imitates the British.

No comments: