Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My true devotee - Sathya Sai Baba

Our Beloved Bhagwan says:
I have come to describe the virtues of my true devotee.
He/she has, Eyes that are radiant and peaceful
Eyes that constantly search for Me
Eyes that have compassion and love
Eyes that show determination of truth
Eyes that focus continuously on the goal
A smile that shows confidence in My decisions
A smile where no pain is painful
A smile that melts and wins all
A smile that speaks all my teachings
A smile that is ever content
Hands that serve
Hands that never tire
Hands that give and never take
Hands that carry all burdens of others
Hands that stroke and love others
A heart in which I shine
A heart in which I speak
A heart that knows no preferences
A heart with a steady heartbeat
A heartbeat that calls My name
A heart that speaks My language
A heart where I reside.

Sathya Sai Baba

No comments: