Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Message of Unity

You should broaden your heart that it may be filled with all-embracing love. Only then can the sense of spiritual oneness of all mankind be experienced. Out of that sense of unity will be born the love of God. This love will generate in the heart pure bliss that is boundless, indescribable and everlasting.
For all forms of bliss, love is the source. A heart without love is like a barren land. Foster love in your hearts and redeem your lives. Whatever your scholarship or wealth, they are valueless without love. Sow the seed of love in your hearts and it will grow in due course into a big tree. God is one. Do not entertain any differences of religion, creed or caste. Carry the message of unity to every home. Embodiments of love! Regard Love as your life-breath and as the sole purpose of your existence.
Baba (thought for the day)

When I realized it was all about love, I began to look for it in my heart, but I couldn't see anything in the heart, it was too dark and I wondered how to understand it and how to follow the inner master or the heart. How to find it if we couldn't hear it and not listen to it and it felt like there was nothing. I was glad if there was just a trace of a feeling of love and most of time we not aware of it. 

But if it should be love, we should be aware of it. But how to feel that love? I was just watching, doing my job and I decided to go on watching, on some level there should be at least a trace of love. It was kind of impossible to imagine that the universe is love and that we could just go ahead with an all-embracing love.
After a while, yes, sometimes there was some love and it was projected on someone, we were looking for a reason for it, that was the other obstacle about love.

But I went on observing to get to that boundless and everlasting love.
So first it was projected on a worldly love, nevertheless, it was love and as that didn't last I went on observing and it was not that easy, it felt kind of alone just going on and not being able to tell anyone what that was all about. Going on and on no matter what obstacles would be there in direction of love, we couldn't feel it.
But looking back it feels like it was all around, because the focus was still on it, I was just not yet able to feel lit.
It was in the perseverante waiting and watching for it, it was in the hope to see it in people and situation, it was in the courage to just going on in uncertainty, it was in the believe that it would be there finally, it was in everything. 
But as I was in it, only today in looking back I can see that everything was love, but because I was in it, I couldn't see it. Even in that night, when there was a fear in the air and it left again and the next fear was coming like a wall and enveloping us and there was that question, if I am losing my mind, even that was love, only it was that overshadowed we couldn't see it. And finally the decision to just go for a job to change something, in the hope it would be visible or felt or somehow present, it was again only love, because not the job was in focus and not the result and not the competition, but only that, whatever that was. 
It was difficult to name it, because it went beyond everything and our mind was not able to know when and how we would be there. 
And that night, when the higher self reflected in the dream as white light and it was nothing but beauty and love, there it was present as love in the inner view. That was the prove that it was just about love. 
And after I quit that job and it came from the inside, it felt like impossible to make one more step in that direction, it had to start new again, whatever it was, but it had to be new.

It was all about love, because the focus was on love only. 
But it was difficult to understand how that had happened and why that beautiful higher self was real, the only reality and not known?
Why we didn't hear about it before, why was it not known to all of us if it was that important? And it was important, because it felt like the only real thing, it was all what mattered.
I wanted to know more about it and understand it and that was again love. 
Only love can understand love, it is by the heart and with the heart that we get to that heart value. 
In all that time it was not possible to talk about it and that was the only thing disturbing. I was looking for people and others who would go in the same direction.
 Sow the seed of love in your hearts and it will grow in due course into a big tree.
We went the same way just going on watching and taking it as it comes and hoping love will be there again. I hoped with meditation to get faster to the source of it, but that was a big illusion, it was just about the knowledge how to meditate, about love I didn't get any answers and they all projected love on the body level and that was not it.
And with Baba we met that love and here it was real, it was present in him and as we focused on him it expanded to the universe.
There was once after a darshan the feeling there was love only, an ocean of love and nothing but love and I wondered how we got there. It was an amazing reality and kind of unimaginable that this was the ultimate reality and that back in our country it was gone again, as soon as we went into work and job and all that, there was just the memory of that love, but we couldn't find it anymore, but we knew it was real, we knew that it existed. 
It is difficult to see in the war the love for the country and that there is also love because people fight for their cause, that is why love and non-violence should be together.
And there was the other side of it.
There was an old ex boy-friend who had turned into a bad lover and he got married, but after that marriage, he had no intention to go away or to respect feelings and keep distance, he came always closer and my family made fun of it, because I felt disturbed by it, more I felt disturbed, even if I didn't tell, closer he came. And my family went on ignoring it, because of that always bigger disturbance in the end it like like a huge problem with my finally, because I never felt okay again and I wanted to just leave and never turn back.
And if it felt like all over the world okay, but not in the surroundings of my family, it was like overshadowed constantly.
It was also love when I began to question that guy asking him to stop it, whatever that was, what he did in the background of a long gone relationship and telling him that after all he should leave us alone. And he didn't do it and in that light it came up that it was manipulation only and I was kind of real glad I was not at his wife's place.
He died soon after he realized that he was responsible.
The inner master said, 'harm set, harm get'. Whatever happened between his wife and him, in the inner view she was standing at the parking lot of my parent's house in Spain and was looking at the border they had crossed. It means the past had become again real in the present and that is how she got aware of it and didn't like it. She was wearing big sunglasses, what is usually the sign of blindness.
But also that inner view is love, even if it was not possible to realize it, and even if I got to the idea that she could have killed him, after she realized what he had done to her all her life. She is still living in front of my parent's house, she didn't move away. I never tried to know how he died, it was non of my business and I was glad after all that the disturbance was gone.
The disturbance had been there for years, too long and too big and too disturbing on a family level to be concerned about how he had died.
But he felt in a sense like my father.
And it was also love to see them both in the dream as boys again running around and playing like kids over the grave and grass had grown above it.
In all of those insights is love. After that was gone, it was love, because we got back to a state of harmony and peace.
If looking back it is all love, only we are not able to see it as long as we are in it.  

Carry the message of unity to every home. Embodiments of love! Regard Love as your life-breath and as the sole purpose of your existence.

If we are always focused on his teaching and on love, we will finally find that there is love everywhere, with exception of my ex, who took only advantage of it.
That is kind of sad, he is too stupid to realize what he is doing. 

No comments: