Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Human Life is Highly Sacred, most Precious and Divine

Human life is highly sacred, most precious and Divine. Do not fritter it away by indulging in unsacred activities. All that you find outside is nothing but the reflection, reaction, and resound of your inner feelings.
Life must be lived in the proper way by exercising control over the ten senses. Speak sweetly and softly. You cannot always oblige, but you can always speak obligingly. Pray for the well-being of all. Sanctify your senses by serving all. By exercising control over your senses, you can achieve anything in life. You may think that you have given away ten bags of rice in charity and distributed clothes to 500 people. Such accounts are to be submitted to the income tax department and not to God. God is not interested in quantity; He sees the feeling behind your acts. So, whatever acts of charity you undertake, do it with the spirit of love and sacri­fice.
Baba (thought for the day)


It was an amazing Lila after he Baba said in the the dream 'engaged' and it was on your birthday morning and the same 'I am that'.
I didn't realize in that moment that this would lead into a constant inquiry about that 'I am that', 'That twam asi'.
It is inner inquiry and also I didn't realize yet that it means to see it in our own life and to go on no matter what obstacles are there.
It was about the higher self, I had met many years ago already and I had to understand it. It was the higher self and the body was just sleeping and dark and the light was only in the higher self, therefore, the 'I' in the body seemed to somehow be there, but it had not place to be there.



I knew I had to get the right answer, somehow. And I went ahead and looked at everything crossing my path and that were first the Hare Krishnas and I hoped to get an answer following the inner light, but it was mostly worship and after a while I felt rather frustrated, because I knew that way I would not get any answers. I met someone and he had been with TM and he said that it was just meditation and I thought great, that would help to go inside, because it was inside, I had seen it in the dream and it was also attractive, because the master lived in the Swiss mountains.


I still hoped to get more knowledge about the higher self and I began to meditate and it felt good, after a while it became part of my life and routine. I went on a course not because I wanted to fly, but because I had to pass a French test and I wanted to get more calm to be able to pass that test.

In that week things changed, it felt like a beautiful melody coming out of the heart of all hearts and I thought that went in direction of the higher self.
I decided to go for the flying to get more knowledge about the yoga sutras and the Siddhis and Patanjali and that is how I got into it.
But I should notice soon that there were no answers, it was again the same, only programs. The meditation was a technique only, no questions, no problems, just going on meditating and the same with the Siddhis program, the sutras, but no deeper understanding, just repetition in a program.
But we were in Assis and meditated together, the atmosphere was filled with holiness, but it was not only because of the group meditation, but also because of Assisi, but of course, the group meditation helped to get aware of it.
In that holy environment it felt like 'heaven on earth' and the Maharishi was still present and afterwards, lots of people wanted to go on the mother divine and Purusha courses, because it felt that good.
But with Baba we get to the essence of Veda, it is the 'I am that', the 'Tat tvam asi'. It is not on the intellectual level, it is on a spiritual and experience level only. He is guiding from the insight and leading to the realization of the Veda, 'I am that'.
But to get there we have to see it in our own life, we have to use discrimination and it is about self-inquiry and we have to go on no matter what obstacles are there.
In doing it and in going on finally not long ago it was in the dream as, 'I am the One'. And it is one of those Baba Lilas. I wrote to someone he had engaged me with about a year ahead before he left the body and it was about someone who was also in my dream at Baba's birthday in 1986.

By that inside connection of the three people involved it expanded on the conscious level to the 'One'.

To understand the Baba Lila is knowing the background and being able to see it in our own life and in our own tradition. With that insight I went to Einsiedeln and there it was as an all different realization of Oneness, it felt 'at home'.
That is what we had found in Assisi with 'heaven on earth', it is not the TM-courses, but our culture, it is the church and the old traditions.
It is alive in that what is bigger than the biggest and it is not different from our own culture, oneness is the same, 'I am the One'.
It is an amazing reality and an incredible insight, but we all can get there, we are already there, it has never been not part of our life, we just have to get aware of it.

No comments: