Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Between Unity and Duality

What is true humanness? You should treat your fellowmen as your own brothers and sisters. You deserve to be called a human being only when you cultivate the spirit of unity. Where there is no unity, there you find enmity and hatred. 
Consequently, the principle of love is lost altogether. Your foremost duty is to share your love with others. Only then can you realise the dictum: 'Brotherhood of man and fatherhood of God'. You may or may not believe in the fatherhood of God, but you must have faith in the brotherhood of man; practise it and experience bliss therefrom. It is only when we share our love with our fellowmen, can we experience Divinity.
Baba (thought for the day)

How do we share our love with our fellowmen? 
Writing is one way to share it, whatsoever, it has to be shared. 
It was in meditation, first the experience of heaven on earth and afterwards hell and a precipice. 
It was both, first friends and after enemies.
And that connection to a personal staff of the Maharishi had been in a relationship, it meant only problems, when it always looked good and the opposite, like friendship, but he was never a friend. 
He seemed to have been there only to create problems, even though he was assigned as the national leader at the same time, with the task to enlighten the world, he meant problems only.
And in the inner view it is present as precipice and I was somewhere in between the two levels, but it is incredible, that guy meant only problems. 
It means there was no unity, it is still on the level of duality, therefore, after all all they felt like enemies. Whatever, it was a very difficult experience.

How do we share our love? 
It is not only sharing love, but it is sharing it with our fellowmen. 
Writing seems to be a way to share. The blog is kind of a great tool to share our thoughts. 
And how do we get aware of the experience of Divinity? 

During the time I was just observing and waiting that it would be there in the heart, I was waiting for an answer in the heart. 
That was before all that happened about difficult experiences, it was the beginning, I wanted to make sure it would be the higher self and not the mind. I was just watching and in silence. It felt like nothing to share, because I didn't know how to share. 
Even before that I was writing dairies first in my teens and there was a feeling of self-realization, that was the real beginning and great and I knew that was what I wanted, only later I realized that I was the only one who was even thinking about something like that. 
Even though, it felt great and sacred and I kept it for myself, because of that reason, it was too sacred to talk about it or I tried to find a way and that was not so easy as it seems. We were living in a village and it felt very narrow and limited and I waited for a way to express it and it took a long time to get there.

The spirit of unity and seeing everybody as brothers and sisters, I didn't think I was able to feel that way. 
Even on that place where all people were focused on yoga and meditation, it had turned into the opposite and all felt like enemies in the end, what about the society? 
Today I can see clearly that it was a sign that there was no unity. 
It began with the feeling of heaven on earth and it ended with the feeling of hell and a black hole in meditation, because the master was not present and it was kind of annoying, because we had to get aware of it.
I actually wanted to know more about the higher self and not about heaven and hell, that was not what I had in mind, but that is where I was, even without having it in my mind. 
The feeling of heaven on earth was after a course and lots of rounding and meditation and it felt good, the feeling of hell was also during a course, but in a relationship with the national leader and lots of troubles with other women and it didn't feel good.
I was somehow in between trying to see it as lesson and throwing up finally, because it was too much of a lesson to be enjoyable. 

Also I didn't like that TM-teacher task. It was lots of effort involved, we began with introductory lecture on Wednesday and second lecture, if we had some people interested and that was on Friday and on Saturday initiation and on the following days we had to check the meditation and Thursday we had center evening ... And I was working also, because I had no income in doing that TM job. That means a seven day week really and after I went to Baba and came back, that was gone, and what was there to do?
It was kind of a shock to come back and we had to start all new again, I didn't know how anymore.

Baba was holding up a book in my dream and that is how I began to write. 
I had to get into it again. I didn't write anymore since I had been a teenager and that was kind of a long time ago ..., so we began again and first I was just writing anything to get into it and to just do it and I really wrote a book, but what I like about the blog is that is spontaneous and every day new and it is open. 
It is about sharing with our fellowmen. 

Being a TM-teacher was not really on that level of sharing, but much more on the level of teaching and we had to find the people and it felt also very limited the people we could reach by that. 
And it was even more limited, because everything we did was exactly the way it had to be, every word was given and we had the introductory lecture points as well as the second lecture and every word during initiation was learnt by heart and the checking points also. It was nearly nine months only learning by heart. 
That is what we did and it felt not very free, just very occupied and we didn't earn anything with it and I got in touch with that national leader and he was only problems. If I met him it was just to go beyond it and to realize that it was not what I wanted. 
I had to get out of it, but after I went out of it I had to find a way again and that we not so easy, because I had to understand it. It had in not time made such a mess out of my life, there was a time I thought I would never get it okay again. It took that much time to just get aware of it. 
Baba said, follow the master, fight to the end, finish the game. 
I began to follow the inner master and that is how I got into writing again. We have to get somehow into it, we cannot just take the idea that we want to do it and write, it needs to be something behind it pushing us to be able to do it. 
And he engaged me with someone who is also writing, only not about the same stuff, but anyhow we write both. 
Not long ago it was in the inner view about twin souls, that probably happened after I wrote about everything down which was in my head and not only that, but also the dreams and often it is not that easy to understand. 
Baba said in my inner view that he is the insight and the following step. Therefore, I follow the insight and sometimes, when it is not clear or it is just like a dream and I don't understand the meaning, in writing it down and question it and telling how it feels in my mind, even if it doesn't make sense. In that light I can see my family for example and afterwards in the dream is the feedback and it tells me that I went to far. 
Like my mother was a warm hearted person living for her business and family, but she was attached to something and that means there was something about her who was a problem for me and I couldn't understand it. 
After her death in my dream was an avalanche and Baba said that avalanche means attachment. 
To get the picture in my mind I wrote about it like cold and icy and empty and all covered and no room and it just missed me, the atmosphere of an avalanche doesn't feel very good or warmhearted or nice or comfortable and I projected it on my family and the mother to get the insight right. 
I looked at my family in that light to get the inner feedback of the inner master that he didn't care about the icy cold atmosphere and I had to think it over and realized that it was just me not understanding something about it and that it doesn't mean my family is icy ... That is just a way how to look at and how to get aware of it. 
Or if in the inner view is a whirlpool it feels like everybody gets caught in it, but how do we get aware of it? The insight is just whirlpool and I see that as Baba and the following step is that I write about it to get aware of it and that is also him finally.
Is it in being part of it, in going into that whirlpool or is it in staying outside? How do we get that experience?

And the focus on the past experiences with TM, heaven on earth on one side and hell on the other side, the inner view was a bush grown on the abyss of the high mountains. 
The rock falls probably more than 400 m vertically into the deep and the Maharishi was living in the second floor of the tower of that rock. The bush in my insight had grown at the bottom of the tower but on the side of the abyss. That is how the insight makes aware of the reality and the place of its growth and why it looks like that in the inner view. 
It is grown at the bottom of the tower where the Maharishi was residing and it is the result of his presence at that place and still not being present as master. The atmosphere in the dream insight is a certain feeling and information about it, the color is as well information, so is the place and the vision of it. 
That is how we get aware of the background and it shows how it happened and why. The reality of teaching TM and the mission to enlighten the world is like every day work and on a different level than that insight, which is grow at the bottom of the tower where the master had lived.
But it is all in the past and it has not much to do with TM and how I experienced it later in the US. There was nothing felt of that master presence as it had been here. The intensity was not even close to what we had experienced here.

But with Baba's presence inside nothing is gone, it is present again, as personal staff, even if I have never been on that level of personal staff, he just makes the reality come up again in the inner view. And in sharing it and writing it down we get aware of it. 
The insights tells something and in sharing it, it is like looking at it in a different way and the following step will be to understand the insight and the meaning of it, it is like getting a background feeling for it. And we get better in it as time goes by. 
As I am sharing the insights there was an insight of 'twin soul' and also that expanded and transformed in the insight, 'I am the One'.
Now we know beyond doubt that this is not duality, that is unity level. 
Focusing on that reality we stop to think, it is like everything merges in that 'Oneness'. 
That insight is a great tool and helps to understand the difference and to see it as not one. In that light we can get aware of the duality level. 
In the light of the one, we have two when it is about heaven and hell. 
If it is about reality and truth and divinity it is about one only ...
And if we get aware of the experience with TMin that light, it is not about one, but the experience of an abyss, between the two levels of heaven and hell. 
We will never be able to get on a unity level if we are caught in that, because we cannot go beyond it, really. 

No comments: