Monday, February 13, 2012

The Colours of the Rainbow

God is not to be spoken of as coming down or going up, since HE is everywhere.
Baba




We are in Brazil and it began to rain and it rained all night. 
Today was the first day at the Casa and it was a great meditation experience. There was the light of the chakras and the triangle I had in my dream some time ago, the pyramid. 


During meditation there was the light blue colour and I went up and down in the body and through the chakra colours. It began at the root and went up to the blue and there was the purple, blue and red together. 
It is a mixture of red and blue. 
It is an incredible spiritual place here, silent and undisturbed, I have never seen the colours of the chakras that clear. 


But I had to retire and absorb it, because I cannot meditate all afternoon and watch the chakra colours. 


No comments: