Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Amma, the Inner Child and Freedom

“To remember God, you have to forget. To be really focused on God is to be fully and absolutely in the present moment, forgetting the past and the future. That alone is real prayer.”
Amma

Amma was in the midst of people and I think she carried a birthday cake and afterwards she was lying at my side and it was about the inner child.
I talked to her and she felt like a friend I had in childhood.
I was kind of surprised to find Amma at my side after I woke up but it felt also good, but with a spiritual master involved there is always a deeper meaning, wake up.
I got always dreams of her.
I am sure it has to do with the inner child. Looking into that inner child work, I had paused for a while, it is a mirror, a mirror we can work with.
The observer is not only the observer, but also the observed and therefore, he is the observation.
And the prayer above is my way to pray and to meditate.
It is the same with the inner child work, if we invent an inner parent talking to the child there are two identifications, the inner child and the parents and to be able to keep up a relationship between them we have to hold on to both.
But if we get aware of the observer creating the inner child, the observer gets lost in the identity, Wolinsky ‘The dark side of the inner Child’ talks about the observer going asleep.
We have to wake up the observer.
However, there is a relationship between the observer, the observed and observing and it is all the same, it is both.
And the question is the inner child.
I remember that Amma said in a speech that she is the inner child.
And do you know what felt good when waking up, I felt free.

No comments: