Sunday, February 24, 2013

Immortality and how we get there

Wavering and indecisiveness will affect you, if you want to practice Righteousness. If you are not stabilized in the Knowledge of the Self, you will not have a good sense of direction for your actions, nor will you achieve true victory.
That is why the Geetha lays so much emphasis on the necessity to know both the kshethra (field or the body) and the kshethrajna (the Knower in the body). 
Know both, and then, you are entitled to the title, Amrithasya Puthraah: "Children of Immortality." 
Through devotion to God alone, this knowledge can be attained.
Devotion also purifies your heart and elevates your inner feelings and gives you a broad, universal vision and brings to you the Grace of God. 
Plants cannot rise up to drink the life giving fluid from clouds, hence the clouds come down and pour as rain.
Baba (thought for the day)
 
Focus was my aim.
Focus on the higher self to not be wavering. Not to know it makes us weak and unable to discriminate between what is right and if it is about righteousness, we have to know the right direction to make right decisions. 
My first focus was on the observer, I observed until the higher self was present as light inside.
How long it took? I don't know, it feels like eternity, time didn't matter anymore. It had to do with righteousness, duty and not wasting time, but all that was not as conscious present as it is now writing about it. But it was the first touch of the experience of 'immortality', because that 'light self' cannot die.


It is a reflection, it seemed to have a body, but that body was just light and it was my own self. It was a great experience.
I decided that waiting and focus were okay to get there, even if I was afraid to waste my time.
Others in my age were focused on marriage and family and I was focused on truth and higher self. There were moments I thought that I was nuts to do that, but there was no way back.
I had to go ahead in that direction either to become a yogi or whatever...
And then I was with Baba and he was a powerful experience. 
There was that much joy that it became an upwards flow of energy. And I thought it would always be like that. I would have liked to stay in his presence eternally.
And when I met someone who said that I was the person Baba gave him to get married with, I believe in it and thought I had to make the experience.
And it became difficult and I thought I would never get out of that again.
During the time I did TM, there was lots of talk about invincibility, but real invincibility I experienced only with Baba, because the energy flow was the other way round.  
But at least it was in direction of the higher self and I tried to stabilize that. Looking back at the relationship it didn't feel like that.
Since I had the experience of the higher self, I went in direction of it, it was just a misunderstanding that I was in that relationship and afterwards I felt frustrated and confined in that experience, I couldn't really anymore get out of it and the experience of victory seemed very rear and far away.
Long time I didn't feel like victory at all and more like lost somewhere and a place I didn't even know how I got there. It was a kind of inside struggle and constant tiredness.
I felt also kind of tired that the master didn't protect me of that.
TM was all about winning, because it was about invincibility and there was lots of rivalry going on, everyone wanted to be better and more successful than the other, it felt somehow kind of ridiculous.
But the real winner and the best is Baba, he is real.
As master he is not hidden in the background making puppets out of people and creating just rivalry between them, everybody wants to be better than the other.
We have to know the kshetra, the field of the body and the difference to the knower of the body.
We are not aware that there is a difference between the indweller of the body and the body.
But that is the main thing.
If we know the difference between the knower and the field of the body, we become immortal.
And if there is no devotion, there is no source and if we don't know the source, we can meditate and apply technique, but we will never get aware of the difference between the knower of the body and the field of the body. If we don't know the source, we cannot understand it.
And if we cannot understand it, we are not able to be grateful, because everything we do and want we have to work for the hard way, it is not a gift.
But if we know God, he is the doer and he is the giver and enjoyer, with him everything becomes a gift.

No comments: