Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Baba Dream and American Dream

Dreams are nothing but reflections of the subconscious mind.
Swami appearing in dreams is very auspicious. Now I will explain the different types of dreams.
Sometimes you experience nightmares and at times you experience dreams which fill you with happiness. All these dreams occur since they are accumulated in your subconscious mind.
It is good that they find expression in dreams. Dreams are the reflection, reaction and resound of that which is within you. The same does not apply to the dreams in which Swami appears. Swami appears in dreams only when He wills it and not when you want.
 
 
Baba teaches we should not think of the result and give it to him.
In the dreams we can even compare the situation. If I would be still with TM, I would have an academic title, just to please me, because everything is just to please the mind, does it matter if it is an illusion, it is anyhow an illusion, isn't it? Not because we have studied and worked for it, but we are with TM and get the title after a certain time...


That means I left and don't live with that idea of the bright future and Baba said, don't worry I will take care.
And how did it turn out? 
We went nowhere, no status, no great profession, in the opposite, we had to go into that society again (after being a TM-teacher) and we 'Work4Less' now, we work 60% in time and are paid only 50% that is the modern way?
What did we get ...?
My ex, who just took advantage of it, after years we come back alone educating with a daughter and how do we live? That is how we work out our Karma...?
That is the American way, but not in America, because my ex just took advantage of it.
We went nowhere, but really nowhere.
He is our Karma, that is the result of having been in a relationship with him. He said it was great, no-problem etc. and it has turned into the opposite, it was a dream only.
With any husband here it would have been much better off.
We have no money, no status, no real job, no family, there is no father and no husband, we have no future... our Karma is the result of his dream.
The first seven years after we left he didn't pay one cent for his daughter and after as little as possible.
The Karma is the result of the American dream, only we landed here, because that is my Karma, only it is not good coming back out of such a situation, not for us.
He lived a dream and thought he could just go to Baba and ask for everything he wanted...
That was his dream.
Our life is the result of the American dream, because here we don't dream that way. It would not have even come into my mind that someone could do that and even less that he could be able to think that it will get true? That I why I went for it, because I didn't think that it was possible that adults dream like that.
I didn't understand it and when I noticed it, I had a nervous breakdown, it was a shock.
Baba said in his daughter's dream, she was only six, that her father was destroying himself and if she would go back to him, he would destroy her too.
But he has anyhow destroyed our life.
When I felt what it was, with a small child, a dreamer and a family who let me down, it felt just like sliding down, I didn't know where to hold on, and Baba told him in the dream, not me, that I had to go to him to make peace with him. I had nightmares of ruin and being a beggar on the streets of New York City.
And some years ago it was a burnout, felt like very old and tired and I couldn't wake up anymore. Burn-out, depression, whatever. I guess he just took the opposite of it to make me feel better. He engaged me inside with someone, it became a dream relationship and he answered it.
It is the American dream Karma behind our life situation and that is also why he said in my dream, 'go on, you can do it, you are American'.
He is both, me and you, the husband he dreamed for me..., in the dream.
That means I am still living a dream, only not the American dream, it is a Baba dream. And he tells in that dream, 'don't worry I will give a new job...' because the job is not good. It is all just love, taking care from inside to make feel better.
It is nice, but I am tired of living a dream. Yesterday in the car my daughter found a card with a phone number I got some time ago and she said, he left you the number.
You know what, I thought he said that he liked the car, I didn't realize that he meant me.
That is how I feel just living dreams. It didn't even come into my mind that he meant not the car but me, the result of not being focused on the body, but on dreaming..., how long can we go on like that dreaming?

No comments: